you think YOU were robbed?

TrustyRusty

Originally posted by E MARTYR

you idiot, i said "fuck" like 45 times in one sentence.

it was a FUCKING joke.

you dicktwat.

well then where was the 4 billion stupid laughing smilies you put in your posts with these so-called "jokes" i hear so much about (but have yet to witness)?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

hey, and who are you to question who he is?

nobody asked your opinion about his opinion.what the hell is goin one here?? this poor guy loses all his gucci pants and armani flex shirts..be a little more sensitive ok?? geeez.

seriously, i didn't ask for your opinion. that's just my opinion though, and it doesn't represent the opinions of others. what's your opinion? hang on - nevermind

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

at least you still have your thread posting abilities on 12oz

Tempted...;)

i first read this shit with 3 views and laughed my ass off. then i got pretty offended and pissed off, then laughed some more and decided not to lay into him.

went for a couple a pints after a loooong day and come back to almost 3 pages..

casek pretty much sums it up for me.

wouldn't have been so pissed if he had left the "labels" and the "dollar amounts" out of his story..

i wasnt bragging about how much stuff i had pfffffft! if i wanted to brag i wouldnt talk about the stupid shit i lost in my car, i would be talking about things like property.......

i was upset cause i was robbed in my friend house, i didnt think anyone would be that cheap. the only thing i was upset about losing was my little cousins gameboy, and my laptop because it had all my assignments on it, yep i backed em up on disk but guess where those disks were?

the majority of those clothes were free, from modelling, and from a friend who payed me in clothes to do a lot of stuff for me...his a spokesperson and does a lot of promotions work so he got it for free as well, those can be replaced in a few days...

yes, my PARENTS are rich, but they have worked damn hard to get where they are...my dad moved to this state with $50 in his pocket.. he worked damn hard.

ive lived in extremes of wealth and poverty, from sleeping in my friends club living on ramen noodles and cereal, or anything i could get for free..to being at home inside a gormet kitchen getting $40 meals delivered to my parents house daily and putting it on their tab....

casek, dude...i know your probably jelous of me (dont worry bro a lot of people are) but right now i have the outfit that im wearing and $4 to my name, im hungry and dirty and have a crappy little matress to sleep on,

if my key still works i will perhaps go into my floks house when they are not home, and take a bunch of stuff from my room and rack food out of their damned fridge like a poverty stricken bastard...but until then if you have enough for a burger, you have more than i do....

Originally posted by TrustyRusty

casek, dude...i know your probably jelous of me (dont worry bro a lot of people are) but right now i have the outfit that im wearing and $4 to my name, im hungry and dirty and have a crappy little matress to sleep on,

if my key still works i will perhaps go into my floks house when they are not home, and take a bunch of stuff from my room and rack food out of their damned fridge like a poverty stricken bastard...but until then if you have enough for a burger, you have more than i do....

you dont have more than casek, hes talkin about sleeping on concrete..at least you have a matress, , just because someone is robbing a person who is rich or is a child of a rich person doesnt make it ok, but if this really did happen to you then i think you are def. learning a lesson about how cold this world really is.

*note to self, dont leave keys laying around at a party..

i got off the phone with the credit card company, the dudes ran a $438.55 tab at the gas station...the fucking gas station!!..how can you run that much at a gas station...they have spent more, shes gonna call me back and tell me the locations.

well that's really good news, right?

You can find out which places they went to, and they will surely be on numerous surveillance cameras. Now you have faces, and can get people to give you names, phone numbers, addresses etc.

sounds like they were just as stupid as you.

They weren't content with all your thousands of dollars worth of mad shit, so they got greedy and did the stupidest thing they could have done - posted their faces on numerous video cameras while using YOUR(parents') credit card.

they are fucked.

This may sound a bit harsh, but i'm with casek. I simply couldn't give a fuck that you lost all your stuff. Not because I'm jealous or don't like you - just that you sound as though you never really/still dont appreciate just how fortunate you are.

Forget this "upper middle class" bullshit, cos you are FUCKING LOADED by the sounds of it.

Like someone said before, God has given you a big chance in life. This has the potential to be one of the best things that has ever happened to you. If you can somehow make your way back to where you were, with absolutely NO HELP from ANYONE else, then you will be a changed person. good luck

also. .

Originally posted by Daze One Million

nah he had a back up lap top in his escalade

10 points.

Originally posted by DEE38

hey when, knock knock??

when: who's there

dee: me ma

when: me ma...........

haha thank you

i just woke up my hawaiian roommate and told him that

hes fuckin pissed off now

(although he was trying to get sleep cause his jaw is broken, the joke probably pushed him over the edge)

im still laughing and he just yelled at me to shut my fucking face

Originally posted by anonymity1

he's probably pissed because he's heard that joke since the first grade, and you just woke him up to remind him how lame it was.

actually

he said 'that was actually pretty funny' as he just walked to the kitchen

Archived