you think YOU were robbed?

TrustyRusty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rusty, i want to tell you a little story about something that happened recently in my life:

my dad was put in the hospital after going to the emergency room with what appeared to be an unstable angina, seriously high cholesterol, chest pains, and some other things...this was just one week ago (monday). you know all i could think about was that about three days befoer i had gone on an overnight trip with him somewhere and had several hours to and from this location to talk to him and get to know him more. i cried for a long time thinking my last memories with my dad were those hours and maybe a little while at the hospital with him. i didn't know if i would get any more time to get to know him more, and be able to thinkof him as a human instead of "my dad"

holy shit! i was so scared. the thing is, i'm getting near thirty and things like this happen all the time to people my parents age. he works in a high stress environment, etc. etc.

i think i would have shot myself if i had thought of anything else besides the well being of my father. i was trying to be the backbone for my family while all this was going on...telling them that there's nothing to worry about yet, etc, etc. but inside i was torn up just knowing that i had only just begun to know my dad, and he had only just begun to know what kind of an adult i was. we were never really close through my younger years...me and the whole family, that is....

it just seems fucked to me to think of gucci's and hilfigers or whatever else you kids wear these days. that's what kind of an adult i am. not taking anything for granted. life is too fucking short, man. learn to know the feeling of struggle and sacrifice. know it well. one day all of your parents money may be gone and if you know what it is to struggle, then it won't be so scary and maybe you'll consider the people who don't have gucci clothes and this and that and maybe realize that they are still people...with or without.

it's all about life, not the possesion of expensive clothes, etc. in reality, that stuff doesn't matter. it only matters to those who aren't seeing the real deal.

Originally posted by me IS cool

Too bad you got "robbed". I did get robbed as two weeks ago at gun point. Some punk ass with a gun took my phone my wallet and all the cash in it. Shit sucks to get robbed but I learned my lesson by not walking home alone nor with any valuables.

I don't think you got robbed I think you got scammed by leaving your keys and wallet alone, while there was a party, while people were drinking.

:nope:

yeah man like he said sounds more like you let yourself get taken advantage of. not to sound like a dick but hopefully this will be the most expensive lesson you learn, so that you dont put yourself in positions like that again. it definitely sucks, and i'm sorry about that, but come on dude leaving your wallet keys and phone lying around at a party is asking for it to get stolen, that's just common sense, not 'a level of trust.'

Originally posted by E MARTYR

ps- some of you guys are straight up faggots. for real.

you guys act like youre living the thug life, dont have parents, live off welfare, got to do all kindsa shit to make it day by day, and yet you somehow manage to bring your sorry asses to this site everyday.

fuck off already.

now, ive had it fairly easy in my life so far, but by no means am i rich, or well off even, but i can feel this fools loss. sure he was a complete moron for leaving his keys and shit where he did, but people make mistakes. that doesnt give another asshole permission to rob him blind.

that being said, back to you kids acting like you got it so bad, you know good god damn well if you were in the situation to be "priviledged" or have shit handed to you on a silver platter, you'd take that offer. And those who say they wouldnt are full of shit, or really stupid. your choice.

on that note, i agree however, that those that are handed the world on a silver platter, are at a disadvantage, but that doesnt mean youre cooler for being broke all the time. It means you have to work for your shit a little more, and you take more pride in the shit you do own. or atleast you should anyways.

you are a complete moron. do you kow what it is to struggle? fuck hustling and being a thug! fuck that shit completely! it's not honest, it's not right, and it's fucking gay taking what other people ahve just because you don't!

do you know what it is to sleep on concrete tease? have you ever had to steal food just to eat? i know i said i don't steal, but "don't" doesn't mean "haven't" and when you need to eat, you'll steal. trust me.

your so brainwashed in wahtever you call reality..fucking mtv, malls, cars, it's all bullshit! what the fuck do you know about dumpster diving to survive, dude? what the fuck do you know about being thankful for what you have? tell me.

it's all just a blur to you, huh? the world is moving so fast and there's so much to buy buy buy! whooo! it's all so fun and cool to model ourselves after what we see on tv!

man, fuck you tease.

dude that sucks...

but...

everyone's said it: you left yer shit out in the open... you don;t do that in a house where there's a party... i, myself, don't do that period, party or not... as it is, i have to move my toys out of the living room cuz some friend of one of my room mate's has walked off with two army of darkness toys so far, and we never have parties...

that fact that you left this shit out just proves to me that you've aways had shit handed to you... if you'd had to work for the shit you own you'd know to take better care of it...

and it really doesn't sound like you lost that much if all that was 30% of what you own... with the exception of the furniture i own (a big dresser, a bed, some chairs and 2 tables) and a couple oversized paintings, i could fit everything i own in the back of my truck...

so, sorry, that blows, but i'm sure you'll be able to deal with it...

i think you might have missed his point there casek, i mean tease dont need me to defend him, but i thought his post made a lot of sense, i too by no means have had a ruff life, but that doesnt mean i havent done things on my own for myself with out anyones help....i do live at home, but i do help with the bills, i can move out but why would i up some rent money to someone i dont know when i can up it to my parents? i think what tease was saying is that a lot of people on the bored try to portray the school of the hard knocks image, were as they dont even know the half of it, take your self for example, if i were you, id extremely be upset with the kids talking about how bad they have it, where as too me it sure as hell seems like you know the real deal

i look away for 2 seconds and all of a sudden it turns into the "my life is harder than your life" gameshow. noone cares if you're poor/rich whatever. there's nothing cool about being poor (anyone who's actually been there will testify to that), so don't fool yourself into thinking it somehow makes you better cos you got empty pockets. go get a job and quit whining. that goes for you too tease, you broke mommy's boy sonofabitch

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

dude that sucks...

but...

everyone's said it: you left yer shit out in the open... you don;t do that in a house where there's a party... i, myself, don't do that period, party or not...

that fact that you left this shit out just proves to me that you've aways had shit handed to you... if you'd had to work for the shit you own you'd know to take better care of it...

so, sorry, that blows, but i'm sure you'll be able to deal with it...

EXACTLY

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i think you might have missed his point there casek, i mean tease dont need me to defend him, but i thought his post made a lot of sense, i too by no means have had a ruff life, but that doesnt mean i havent done things on my own for myself with out anyones help....i do live at home, but i do help with the bills, i can move out but why would i up some rent money to someone i dont know when i can up it to my parents? i think what tease was saying is that a lot of people on the bored try to portray the school of the hard knocks image, were as they dont even know the half of it, take your self for example, if i were you, id extremely be upset with the kids talking about how bad they have it, where as too me it sure as hell seems like you know the real deal

i can't imagine what it would be like to grow up with nothing. (think ghostface, pickin roaches out the cereal box)

but i can't imagine what it would be like to pass my student loans and all my bills on to mommy either.

there's a middle ground. i never claimed thug, welfare, school of hard knocks, or any of that shit, but try to understand how a thread like this could be a little offensive to people who work hard.

the kid lists all his fancy shit so we can all feel for him. fuck that. look, i don't hate on him for what he was given, but try to understand how it might rub some people the wrong way.

Man, that sucks. Don't you hate that...

WHEN YOU FUCK UP?

Originally posted by Daze One Million

maybe i did miss his point. i dunno. i'm kinda pissed off at the way kids come on here bragging about shit they haven't earned...i saw enough of that in the rich little college town i was in.

ok, look at it this way, my life hasn't been completely fucked up, but i have fallen on hard times. i used to regret them and be all mad at the world for that shit, but in reality, it was my own fault. i made the choices that sent me to where i have been and where i am now.

i have indeed slept on concrete, stolen for food, and maybe robbed someone once ( i was too high on drugs to recall why i ended up with dough and smokes in my pocket after having nothing) i've seen a man killed, and seen a gun pointed in my face on more than one occassion. it's all fucked up and grabs ahold of you and shakes the fuck out of you screaming "this is what it's like!" if you want more, the world is more than willing to give it up. it's like that.

there's also a bright side where you can smile and others smile back at you. you can say nice things just to make people smile. no sense of self accomplishment. just be kind. being humble in this world is key to surviving and actually living a real life.

i really don't know why i get so angry when people are all like "i have this and that" and where'd you get it? "my folks pay for all my shit, i don't do anything"

tease, i apologize for lashing out at you, man. it's not your fault. it's mine. this thread just kinda pissed me off, ya know?

I dont want to interject but i have a few things to say..

I feel incredibly sorry for you. Casek and everyone trying to teach this kid what living gutta is all about is not the way to approach it. I dont care if you were rich or not, but losing that amount of shit to anyone besides bill gates and paris hilton is a severe mental blow man. With this piled on top of the legal trouble, i doubt your parents are going to be communicating with you anytime soon. I have lost so much shit in the past year that i so wish i could have back. Just the other day i was about to fucking cry when i lost a hundred dollar bill.. Dude, you are fucked so bad its not even funny. That credit shit is a bitch and losing this much personal shit to anyone would fuck up a head. If i lost my car, computer, communication device to the outside world, and whatever personal mementos i had, i would probably start up a crack addiction. If you get no financial help from your parents or anybody, you are going to be paying big bills for a long time.. Im intoxicated...

Shit sucks bro but i have one big question....

Would you mind to explain the word AGENT i read in the first post?

not sure if that was directed towards me or not, but to let my position be known, im one of the offended ones, ive been working ever since i was 14, all the things i own ive bought, nothing has been just given to me since about 14, im at work right now matter a fact, ask people who know me, im always at work and the things i do posses i have much respect for, (phone, computer, car, ect ect) :cool:

edit: this msg was intended for iquit....just mad heads posted at the same time i guess

i too have been shot, twice, lost friends through graffiti gang wars, rip born, rip ms. tru., i have stolen, robbed and slept on concrete myself, shit s tough when your parents kick you out. luckily, i got myself back in there house through reason, and hours of talking, i know bout all that shit. i know. but i dont claim thug or nothing, im me. i wish i was rich, man i wish. id dress casually and live lavishly. i feel for ya man, but it shoulda never happend. you fucked up. youll get over it. that which does not kill you only makes you stronger.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

i too have been shot, twice, lost friends through graffiti gang wars, rip born, rip ms. tru., i have stolen, robbed and slept on concrete myself, shit s tough when your parents kick you out. luckily, i got myself back in there house through reason, and hours of talking, i know bout all that shit. i know. but i dont claim thug or nothing, im me. i wish i was rich, man i wish. id dress casually and live lavishly. i feel for ya man, but it shoulda never happend. you fucked up. youll get over it. that which does not kill you only makes you stronger.

never had it that hard. damn.

tease, i hear ya. i really am sorry. it's just that this kid comes on here bragging and it's all kinda fucked up to me. who knws, he coulda been bullshitting us laughing all the way at the shit he started, if so, goood for him, if not, how fucked up a life he must have.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

casek, that last line that you qouted me on has brought me thru alot of rough times, irealize now that i was completly responsible for my life and i fucked up. i dont live at home any more, i got my own place and shit is goin great, its all about how ya react and shit. its all good. i see where your coming from. your a good guy. i have gained some respect from ya after hearing that story of yours, we are the strong, we are the future, we survive. props to ya for holding down the fort while all was hectic, I havent been thru shit compared to you. much respect goes to you sir.much respect.

it's just life, man. i think most of us learn the same lessons, or atleast we're all given the opporunity to learn them. for some, including myself, it takes a bit longer, and for some, it never happens.

don't give me props, and i don't mean that in a disrespectful way, what i do mean is that you should give yourself props, not me. i'm just someone behind a screen.

life is what we make of it. remain humble, ask questions of yourself and the world you live in. it's not on a tv screen, it's right outside your door.

peace be with you all

tough cookies.

yes that does suck what happened to you. what did you do kill somebody? karma has come to get you. nah I don't know just joking. lyke omg my louis vuitton purse. its nice to have "nice" things, but sucks when somebody steals them and you seem to not be able to afford them again. cmon now everyone lets all talk about how we went through th e struggle..

To the guy that started this thread....

thank you. You helped me to realize that no matter how much things may suck in life, there will always be other people hating it more than you.

WHat the fuck were you thinking leaving all that gear laying out? Sounds like you were asking for it. Now you get to know what it's like for the rest of us who work.

shut the fuck up. who the fuck asked for your stupid fucking opinion any fucking ways? not me mother fucker fuck.

?!?!?

nobody asked for your opinion, my opinion or anybody's opinion, but we're all able to say whatever the fuck we want (within reason). so how bout you take a chill pill and un-bunch your panties tease. you, more than anybody, should be aware that you're in no position to tell somebody else that what they say is/isn't post-worthy

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

?!?!?

nobody asked for your opinion, my opinion or anybody's opinion, but we're all able to say whatever the fuck we want (within reason). so how bout you take a chill pill and un-bunch your panties tease. you, more than anybody, should be aware that you're in no position to tell somebody else that what they say is/isn't post-worthy

hey, and who are you to question who he is?

nobody asked your opinion about his opinion.what the hell is goin one here?? this poor guy loses all his gucci pants and armani flex shirts..be a little more sensitive ok?? geeez.

you idiot, i said "fuck" like 45 times in one sentence.

it was a FUCKING joke.

you dicktwat.

I'm now officially dumber from having just read that.

Tease, put "excellent alienating ability" down on your resume. I think someone might be able to put it to use.

Archived