Fastest Getting Into The Panties

Pistol

I was wondering what's the shortest amount of time it taken you to get in there. Personally I was in between in less than 45 minutes after meeting a girl twice. Could had a 3 but had a homie cock blocking asking for cigs every 2 minutes.

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

I've learned.. the more you wait, the better it gets.

easy tricks dont impress anymore.

but...

my quickest was less than 1 hour,

but if I'm moving in for the quick one,

it starts in the evening, and ends at my place at 3:00am.

at a naked pool party,beautiful girl in pool asked me to get her a beer before i got in,i just wanted to hook up,so i played a little"why should i",and she stood up,hey,nice boobs,and said "pleeeese"i came back with 2 bottles of stolen hard lemonade in about 10 seconds i was back in the pool hooking up with her,hit it in the yard 20 minutes later,hit it the rest of the week at my house,then she started to act real shy,and i got confused and didnt know what to say to her,havent talked to her in a week and a half.this fiasco was about 3 weeks ago,most beautiful girl i ever slept with,wish i could have made something more out of it,sooner aint better

....walking into the lq and I opened the door for these chicks, I said out loud dam your fine and she responded dam so are you,so I went for the kill and asked for a kiss right there,before you know it i'm leaving my friends at the LQ and got it on in the back of her friends car with her friends in the front seat.... my homeboyz were like fuck miz your fucking lucky,that shit never happens to me.....she called me later that week and i was like who are you.......

Originally posted by miz303:

....walking into the lq and I opened the door for these chicks, I said out loud dam your fine and she responded dam so are you,so I went for the kill and asked for a kiss right there,before you know it i'm leaving my friends at the LQ and got it on in the back of her friends car with her friends in the front seat.... my homeboyz were like fuck miz your fucking lucky,that shit never happens to me.....she called me later that week and i was like who are you.......

awesome....

Originally posted by miz303:

i think youre lying

Archived