Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
limbs

Drink Recipes

Recommended Posts

drinkin this weekend i invented a new drink.. i call it the "admit"

 

1 oz jagermeister

1 oz gin

a squeeze of lemon

 

shoot a couple of those back and youll be good to go.. post your drinks in here..

 

:yum:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by limbs

1 oz jagermeister

 

what the fuck is jagermeister?

as for drinks, whiskey and coke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hiroshima

 

Invented several years ago by me and my friends, never had the balls to do it again ever since.

 

 

 

On a double-shot glass:

 

1 part tequila (white)

1 part Goldschläger

1 part 151

 

Light on fire. After a few seconds, cover the glass with your hand... the fire goes out immediately, and a strong vacuum force will make the glass stick to your hand. Shake it a bit to mix the gold up, remove from your hand, take the shot, then cover it back up with your hand. After you've swallowed the shot, let go of your hand and suck up the remaining vapors. Withstand the debilitating brain aneurism that ensues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

somthing i threw togher the other night i call it bubble gum

 

half bannana rum

half sothern compfort

lime juice (like 4-6 drops)

over ice

 

smells like juciey fruit taste like juicey fruit

 

cant say it was anythnig that good but it did smell and taste like bubble gum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Hiroshima

 

Invented several years ago by me and my friends, never had the balls to do it again ever since.

 

 

 

On a double-shot glass:

 

1 part tequila (white)

1 part Goldschläger

1 part 151

 

Light on fire. After a few seconds, cover the glass with your hand... the fire goes out immediately, and a strong vacuum force will make the glass stick to your hand. Shake it a bit to mix the gold up, remove from your hand, take the shot, then cover it back up with your hand. After you've swallowed the shot, let go of your hand and suck up the remaining vapors. Withstand the debilitating brain aneurism that ensues.

this is very cool and i will try it

 

(with flicks)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest WebsterUno

Lithium

 

Rating: 85 % (of 425 votes)

Ingredients: 3.0 cubes Ice

12.0 oz Milk

1.0 tbsp. Sugar

1.5 oz Vodka

 

Directions: Put ice in glass. Add sugar. Add Vodka. Add Milk. Mix. Enjoy (tastes like snow cream, get's you MESSED UP)

 

stolen from a site^^

 

--------------------------------

Death Around the Corner

 

3 shots of Tanqueray GIN

Cranberry Raspberry juice

ice

plastic cup

 

fill cup with ice

throw shits of GIN in cup

fill up the cup with Cran-Rasp Juice...

and BAM!!!

 

youll be slurrin in no time.

*yo ass better be 21!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: Drink Recipes

 

Originally posted by can of worms

what the fuck is jagermeister?

 

mix it with redbull and it tastes like sweetarts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is the most rugged drink ive ever heard of.

 

THE BLOODY LEROY

i don't know how they make bloody marys but whatever booze is in that, double it, and instead of mixing it with tomato juice use bbq sauce. don't bark at me over the racist name i didn't make it up.

 

THE ROBITUSSIN SUNRISE

-robitussin

-vodka (or gin, or tequila)

-orange juice.

 

it's pretty good. it's like drinking hawaiian punch but you end up hallucinating and thinking juwana man is a funny movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THE LOVE YOU LONG TIME

 

me and my friend dani invented this on one of our outings to her condo on a local mountain (hemlock mountian)

 

1 part citrus twist vodka

1 part vermouth

1 part lime cordial

1 part cranberry juice

1 part club soda (optional)

 

and just knock em back.... mmm mmm so good

lest to say that i had a 4 or 5 of those and i was good to go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by garcia_vega

..it's pretty good. it's like drinking hawaiian punch but you end up hallucinating and thinking juwana man is a funny movie.

 

:lol: :lol: nothing could ever make juwana man a funny movie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by WebsterUno

Lithium

 

Rating: 85 % (of 425 votes)

Ingredients: 3.0 cubes Ice

12.0 oz Milk

1.0 tbsp. Sugar

1.5 oz Vodka

 

Directions: Put ice in glass. Add sugar. Add Vodka. Add Milk. Mix. Enjoy (tastes like snow cream, get's you MESSED UP)

 

stolen from a site^^

i pretty much stay away from mixed drinks, but i might have to try this...

 

my usual home mix consists of whatever booze i have lying around combined with whatever kind of juice my room mates have in the fridge... last time it was cheap ass vodka mixed with kind of old grapefruit juice... tasted decent once i added about a half cup of sugar...

 

Originally posted by El Mamerro

suck up the remaining vapors.

this is entertaining...

and sounds painful...

one of these days i'll try that gold shit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Hiroshima

 

Light on fire. After a few seconds, cover the glass with your hand... the fire goes out immediately, and a strong vacuum force will make the glass stick to your hand. Shake it a bit to mix the gold up, remove from your hand, take the shot, then cover it back up with your hand. After you've swallowed the shot, let go of your hand and suck up the remaining vapors. Withstand the debilitating brain aneurism that ensues.

 

 

Definatly trying that one.

 

The jager and redbull sounds like it would be good too.

 

:lick:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest krie

red bull and vodka is great

Jager and Red Bull i will have to try..

 

my mate drinks these things they call Vapour Chambers:

 

Galiano Black(sp) at the bottom of a shot glass, baileys on top of it.. suck the baileys down with a straw, shot the Black then suck up the fumes with the straw when the glass is empty..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by CLAYTONCROWN

The good stuff.

 

the best stuff.

 

anyway...

 

- rum, sprite, squeeze of lime

 

-jager and rootbeer

 

- jager and redbull

 

-tequila and tobasco (shot glass)

 

- tequila and lime juice splash of tobasco (small glass)

 

-(all are mix to taste i dont know measurements)-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i had a girlfriend who swore by jager and coke...

 

the first time i took her to my neighborhood bar, the owner looked at her like she was crazy when she asked for one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i had a girlfriend who swore by jager and coke...

 

the first time i took her to my neighborhood bar, the owner looked at her like she was crazy when she asked for one...

 

ive never tried it

ive thought about it

but it just doesnt sound right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

take some shots of some peppermint snapps

 

then chase it down with more peppermint snapps.

 

 

 

When I occasionally drink, i'll have:

 

Orange/Citrus Vodka- shot or two

cranberry juice

yellow lemon slice, squeezed and put in the glass

over ice.

 

last two times i got wasted (while the lil one was spending weekend at grandmas).. i got trashed hardcore off 5 regular glasses throughout the night.

 

then again i dont drink that much anymore so maybe my tolerance was low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by DEE38

take some shots of some peppermint snapps

 

then chase it down with more peppermint snapps.

 

this is me dry heaving

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

raspberry lemonade koolaid

and vodka is pretty good also

 

its best to make the koolaid like this though...

 

1. get your 2 quarts of water

2. put in a bit more than one cup of sugar

3. use two flavor packets instead of one

 

then add your vodka to taste

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by DEE38

take some shots of some peppermint snapps

 

then chase it down with more peppermint snapps.

if you were in a room saying that, i'd walk over and give you a pound

 

that's still one of my drinks of choice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by When

raspberry lemonade koolaid

and vodka is pretty good also

 

its best to make the koolaid like this though...

 

1. get your 2 quarts of water

2. put in a bit more than one cup of sugar

3. use two flavor packets instead of one

 

then add your vodka to taste

 

yeah, I've had that a few times. Tasted great, but I prefer rasberry juice, sprite and vodka.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

don't have a mix but I found out a great jungle juice/ pre-mix drink dispenser this weekend. get one of those plastic 2 dollar 2 gallon water dispensers. cut a hole in the top fill with lot of liqour (this weekend i did 2 of these full of long islands: in each container 1 fifth of each: vodka, gin, rum, tequilla, triple sec, 2 parts sour, 1 part coke), add some juice, ice and whatever. duct tape the cut off piece back on. invite some friend over and drink like fish!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...