Its MONDAY where is your mind?

kido

My mind is set on returning a call from this morning. I stared at the call for several seconds on the caller ID but couldnt get the balls to answer. So now its been an itch in my mind all morning. A whiskey at lunch could do the trick, but Ive refrained from drink for over 20 days. Arrgghh

The weekend went by so fast... Hows monday going everyone.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Monday morning has been filled with Mountain Dew and stupid customers. Cynical thoughts and comments have blown through me like water..My girlfriend questioned my trip coming up this weekend thinking I'm going to California (AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA) instead of actually going to New Mexico to see my dying grandmother. The list goes on, but I'm sure it will only get better with a nice big BURRITO from Hilberto's...

Originally posted by kido

"Naww.. hell naww man, I believe you'd get you ass kicked for saying somethin' like that"

<span style='color:sandybrown'>he says "nawww,,,,,,,,,,nawwww man,,,,,,,hell nah man, i believe you'd get your ass kicked for sayin something like that. That is hands down the best line in the movie. </span>

my mind is still on this past weekend and the decisions I made regarding women. Bailed when I shouldn't have...but wouldn't have realized it if I hadn't. Wasted too much time on one particular bee-hotch. Found out a certain woman has been paying a certain particular interest in me. And lastly...one from the past keeps popping up in my head.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Things done this weekend

- Passed on a chance to go to a huge-ass stadium party.

- Ate BBQ'ed venison (hunted) for the first time, it was fucking amazing.

- Watched "Spy Kids 3D: Game Over" whilst stoned.

- Saw Miguel Cotto completely destroy a supposedly tough opponent in the 4th, and am now convinced he's gonna be the next big name in boxing, maybe bigger than Trinidad. Keep your eye out on this guy.

- Lots of beach. My shoulders are slightly peeling.

Re: Things done this weekend

Originally posted by El Mamerro

:lol: I've been meaning to do this..but I don't know if it's really worth the cost of renting it.

My mind is still asleep on this monday morning...

I'm gonna go get some breakfast.

Re: Things done this weekend

Originally posted by El Mamerro

- Passed on a chance to go to a huge-ass stadium party.

- Ate BBQ'ed venison (hunted) for the first time, it was fucking amazing.

- Saw Miguel Cotto completely destroy a supposedly tough opponent in the 4th, and am now convinced he's gonna be the next big name in boxing, maybe bigger than Trinidad. Keep your eye out on this guy.

- Lots of beach. My shoulders are slightly peeling.

hunting is so fucking tight!

all i did was paint, hit some art shows, get crunk, hunting would have been much tighter.. especially with my h&k sl8-1

monday sux

Archived