what eight thousand five hundred in cash looks like

head south

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ok, the first thing you should do with that cash is give hafe of it to the United Way, and the red heart foundation. Give $1000 to "Inner city youth foundation" and use whatever you have left to buy "Help the homeless baseball caps to support the homeless" You can use that chum change to buy a big mac and coke. You will then sleep knowing you made a big differince.

Hey dickhead, why don't you go and buy a new I-Pod for the guy you stole your first one from?

Is that money from standing on the sidewalk and crying like a girl to get people to give you money out of pity?

Take that cash and cram it right up your ass you lousy thief

Originally posted by LENS

Hey dickhead, why don't you go and buy a new I-Pod for the guy you stole your first one from?

Is that money from standing on the sidewalk and crying like a girl to get people to give you money out of pity?

Take that cash and cram it right up your ass you lousy thief

hahahahahaha

this is true

working in a bank all day can be depressing if you're broke. I went to use the copier today, and I had to wait for one of the back cash employees to photocopy this cover sheet to put in with her GIANT ZIPLOCK BAG FULL OF HUNDREDS. it was this tightly packed slab of hundreds....probably about 30-50 grand in the bag.

its enough to make me want to quit.....but then I remember to stare at this girls magnificent rack, and all is well again.

Archived