i call it my....

casekonly

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

If everyone had nextel you could be happy.

Mine's like $60 a month and I get unlimited

direct connect. About 7 of my closest friends

have that shit too so we never pay to talk to

one another from across the country. Even

long distance calls from my phone are free

after 7 every night. Psh, get on the ball...

word. but its a pain in the ass sometimes w/ reception, atleast here in louisville.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm a very lucky man, every cell company gets awesome service in my apt. (full bars). i've had at&t, sprint, and now i have cingular. in the city cingular is hot. but out of town it's kinda hit and miss. also cingular is buying out at&t and that means more towers for better reception. another thing is the rollover min., i love that shit.

Originally posted by casekonly

i hate this company, it's not the phone. i just checked my bill and it says i owe $365 for what???what the fuck???

yeah, that sucks, i got a 365 phone bill once too, it sucked, but mine was legit....

oOh, i have verizon, its krunk, always great reception, free nights and weekends after 7, i love it, no problems thus far...

I switched from Alltel to Verizon recently- much better...

I always hated Alltel..verizon is good for service (so far)-

Like when, i have some LG phone that i have no problems with, reception is always good, i like it.

fuck cingular and ive never used them. ive always heard horrible things about them- along with at&t. Sprint seems to be good in my area- a few friends use it, and I dont know anyone where il ive who use T Mobile, but a friend in ATL says its the best shit hes seen...

Welcome to the terrordrome casek...i too got set up with cingular only to chill to their obscenely high billing practices when each monthly statement comes in the mail.

I'm trapped for two years as well. Gotta watch those daytime minutes like a mo' fo' huh?

VERIZON IS SUPER WACK

or maybe its just the shitty-as fuck phone i have; the contract says i cant upgrade my phone to anything other that a camera phone or one of those super expensive palm pilot things that are SO unnecessary for 2 years/////i had insurance on the fucker for 4$ a month, and then i found out when i replace it cuz its fucked up i have to pay a 35$ deductable whilst the new phone i want is 50$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

all up on that wack tip

Edit: the reasons why i want a new phone:

horrible reception even if im outside in the middle of the city

drop outs on the calls(similar to when paint drops out)

water damage to the hole where i plug in the charger(thus making it so if i charge it for 24 hours i still will not have a full battery)

its wack.....like verizon

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by casekonly

i call it my "i got my dick stuck in my zipper once and it bled and i enjoyed it more than cingular" plan

thats the best plan ever!

just thank god you dont have sprint.

im still on this btw....

Archived