Binghamton Ny SkatePark Style Summit 2004

Ethreadzny2

Guest upinsmoke

Why so light on the pics??? I know there were more cameras there than at a japanese sight-seeing tour, so POST UP!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: where's the rest of the fliks?

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

yeah there is alot more I want to see. Mad people were still painting when me and the fam left. The shame125, bed ,wane, and can2, wall was coming out ill. It is nice to see the finished bed. The philly wall was out of hand. Marka ripping it up. Everyone gave their full when painting. The f-ing neon mucas made me stay up all night. I am still spitting put purple mucas.

there wasnt a philly wall. we rocked the the wall cause most sew and base crew couldnt make it. that wall is straight boston shit besides base (what up base ill hit you up with the final product) sm crew from philly. sew started a outline but stop so marka took his spot. as soon as i get some decent pics theyll get posted. much props for all mass. writers that did there thing. if you were there let me know what you thought about the mass. precence at the jam.

graffnuts 2004

the wane takes it as far as what ive seen (and discounting people im friends with)

but the cope and the stae2 are banging...so is the shame and cantwo

i usually like some of wow's stuff, but that bed is not doing it for me.

peace to all my family that repped it, maybe next time i wont front and get my ass up there.

Archived