Acid Jazz Pt:3.42

dr.testical

im not sure if there are any fans out there of acid jazz but i thought after the other jazz threads went to shit i would start another one and see how it goes. this thread can be dedicated to music you bug out on and all that funk. whatever you want to add wether it be some good sounds from other groups or good stuff that happens to you during your drug enhancement stages. a few good groups i like to bug on and listen to on the regular are brooklyn funk essentials, stereolab,quannum projects,guru(good and bad),funki porcini (favorite),DJ Spooky -riddim warfare,liquid soul- schitzophrenia,handsome boy modeling school.

thats about it off the top of my head. feel free to add.

http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drf000/f098/f098148for2.jpg'>

*edit* due to the size of some photos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

good contributions everyone.i thought it would be me and another person into this shit. im currently trying to look for some good live acid jazz trip hop shit to see this weekend in boston, providence. if anyone knows any in boston let me know please.

bump

• 1 month later...

caught mark farina the other night ...

was a house set ... but

at the end of the show with about 200 people still there, he did an encore of his mushroom jazz shit

was a nice little treat ... 2 shows in one

dj krush next week :dazed:

it's going to be hot

Archived