A Plea...

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Some members provide entertaining and thoughtfull quality-threads.

Other members post bullshit comments.

You decide which ones deserves credit and respect.

Hate on... :lol:

Originally posted by ounceaddict

yeah fuck pmb, I NEVER liked him either.

<span style='color:sandybrown'> you have been here since 2-22-04, how can you say "ive never liked him. You just a little bitch, which is why you dont like him.....</span>

Re: Re: A Plea...

Originally posted by E MARTYR

however, 12oz is sucking as of late.

youre not helping.

the point was made that the ratio of boy to girl on this here cattle ranch is many many to one. i think channel zero would be supremely uplifted if the boys around here took some pride in themselves and put a little 'here i am, and im beautiful, and i will give rental divine snapshots in time of my body' in the strip club thread. everyone knows that the wet t shirt thread went on for days and had much publicity, with the amount of boy flicks possible, shit should be crack-a-lackin. i want that. now, all you boys, go make some good use of yourselves!...please?

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Uhoh .. the anti-PMB sentiment is organizing.

dont fret. a small minority. youre one of the few things that keep shit funky here.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i dunno but that strip thread is kinda queer...its mostly a bunch of dudes looking at each other strip which is definetly teh ghey....no wait...

uber gay

DHERE HE GOOOO!

:mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i dunno but that strip thread is kinda queer...its mostly a bunch of dudes looking at each other strip which is definetly teh ghey....no wait...

uber gay

uh, actually, if you look at the thread title, it says for the ladies...me being a girl.............man. i hope you dont go to prison and learn the real meaning of gay someday.

Archived