Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
2ten

Best Comic Book Villian Of All Time?

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive only read 2 comics, one was theat really big comic when bane almost kills batman. and the one where this one where the wannabe batman does something to batman i dont remeber. so out of those two ill say bane.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

cmon guys i dont read comics and even i know, onslaught is the combonation of magneto and proffesor x......onslaught is the super villian of super villans

Good work daze, I was hopin someone would know.

Onslaught fuckin threw Juggernaut from Canada to DC, no joke. :lol:

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

galactis and doom

yeah, they crushed, what about fing fang fume? venom was dope too

damn, i forgot about onslaught, no joke, he ripped the fucking crystal outta juggernaugt,:eek:, when jugg, landed he created a humungous hole the size of a state, he killed almost every hero/heroine out there, didnt thor rip thru him and pull proffeser x out, then onslaught exploded killing almost ever one within a thousand miles with a psy storm of javelins or somethin? lol, he ripped a chunk outta ice man too, he had to stay in ice form so he could stay alive. damn. he fuckin kills.

There are quite a lot of stellar comic book villains, so I’ll mention just a few.

Dr. Doom, Mephisto, Joker, Galactus, Loki (if you really considered him a villain), Acopolypse, Cameron Hodge (you may remember him from X-Tinction Agenda crossover series between xmen, new mutants, and x-factor), Lizard, Magneto, cancer (remember the Death of Captain Marvel?), Overtkill (mafia cyborg from early Spawn), et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. I love comic book threads.

Although the new X-Men animated series is somewhat lame sometimes, they

did an exceptional job with Apocalypse. The story was cool as hell, as was Apocalyspe's new image.