what do you think about earl grey tea?

slightly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by E MARTYR

tea is for girls / fags.

You shut the f**k up you precocious little punk! After your done trying to be cool drinking liquor with your boys and shitting your liver out or drinking coffee (liquid crack) to try and make it through your 9 to 5 year after you you would appreciate the fuck out of some tea too.... :D

first of youre a loser for "editing out" the -UC- in FUCK. thats corny as fuck. either say it or dont, but dont fucking edit it out. you cornball.

secondly, i drink liquor here and there, im far from a drunk or anything of the sort.

and fuck some coffee to. get some fucking sleep if you cant stay up at work.

/the truth hurts.

I edited it so I wouldn't hurt your sensitive little ears.... Ya big dummy! :love:

Hahah... sorry i just feel like fuckin with ya tonight....

you'd have to be a fucking moron to pay for such nonsense.

You pay money to draw silly things on other peoples properties,

you pay corporations so you can connect the magic box and

talk to people that aren't there.....

No point in this really, you should just put your shit into

perspective sometimes tease. Some crazy man wants to pay for a really expensive cup of tea, and maybe it's worth it.

Oh yea,

get some fucking sleep if you cant stay up at work.

"umm...boss I'm feeling a little sleepy, I'll be back around noon after I go sleepy"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm gonna go make a cup of earl grey bergamot tea.

Earl Grey tea is good

In fact, I rarely drink coffee anymore--the caffiene is bad for your heart. I probably drank ten cups of coffee a day for years and years, and then one day I just said "Enough with the coffee," and started drinking herb teas. I drink regular tea once in a while, like Orange Pekoe or Constant Comment or even Lipton's, but I really prefer non-caffiene herb teas. No sugar--just some Sweet 'N' Low. It probably causes liver cancer or some shit like that, but whatever.

thats wierd ive been thinking about my stance on earl grey tea a lot lately actually (not joking), ive decided its dank.

maybe im just down with english shit... i mean.. my dad was born there... and like i dont know about anyone else but i actually find baked beans with breakfast to be kind of good... in fact quite good. and i loved eating a fat breakfast (beans or no) and mad tea every morning when i was visiting there.