So my laptop got drunk...

kaesthebluntedwonder

I come back to my room after being away for a night and my pooter is off, and won't turn on. I lift it up and there's this brown liquid oozing from the bottom. Next to the laptop I see a flask with the top half screwed on and knocked over. I smell the brown oozing liquid and quickly realize that my computer has been flooded with whiskey.

I have yet to take it to the store I bought it from to get it checked out, I guess because it's not really the most important thing for me right now. I started reading some books, like "The Naked Ape" by Desmond Morris...you cats oughta check that out if you haven't yet.

Then I got with this wicked hot girl and started hangin' out with her hoping that I would get with her again, which I did of course.

But then she gets all crazy with the "I don't know what I want, I don't want a relationship, I'm confused" stories, meanwhile I'm just trying to spread the love and hadn't once brought anything up about a relationship. I figured I would just keep it on the casual dating tip, but I think she's just projecting the way she thinks about dating on to me

...in other words, she was in a relationship recently with a complete douche bag, so perhaps she thinks I'm going to be a douche bag as well, when in reality I'm anything but that.

I couldn't quite tolerate that much more so I dropped the whole thing like a box of cats. The lesson to be learned is, don't let people take you for granted.

I'm sure you can't tolerate more of my ramblings, so I'm signing off for now. I don't know when I'll be back, so I'll leave you with a picture of a goat.

http://www.natural-history-pictures.co.uk/goat.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived