Jesse James

Overtime

YEs, jesse james, the guy from the chopper dealy and monster garage. Does anyone else think this ninja is just tryin to hard to get noticed. like his bad ass dealy is just so people will think that he is cool, cuz personally, i think he is annoyin as fuck and he needs to stop actin like a tough bitch, i mean damn ninja.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by amish son

sellout. just like OCC...

i dont know, occ is on different. I like occ a ton more, i guess they are sell outs but not as much as jesse james. See, the reasoning in my mind is this. Jesse james portrays himself as a bad ass, a badass who does everything for himself, with him in mind. Therefore, he wouldnt deal with anybody but him, he wouldnt try to sell a product unless it was his. Then he goes and sells shit for auto zone? the shit. OCC never did anyting like that, tryin to make themselves out as bad asses that only think of them. But whatver, jesse james can fuck himself, occ can keep rockin hard

okay ill break it down for you all...

i respect jesse for his metal working/ fabricating skill

he is far more talented than most people out there

he has been building bikes for a LONG time

my friend used to shoot his magazine ads when he was unheard of

and in a sense disliked by the rest of the biker community

but... on the other hand, yes he does play up his attitude

i mean dont get me wrong hes no choir boy

but hes also not the

'live for today, and fuck what tomorrow brings'

guy that he/tv portrays himself to be

i know his personal life

and no its not what most would call 'tough'

im not going to go into details

ill just say that hes just like everyone else trying to get along in life

Originally posted by onesecondple

OCC never did anyting like that, tryin to make themselves out as bad asses that only think of them. But whatver, jesse james can fuck himself, occ can keep rockin hard [/color][/center] [/b]

ill dissagree

OCC hocks a clothing line and aol

again just like jesse they are doing what they can to make a buck

although i have much more respect for jesse

paul jr thinks much higher of himself than jesse

with not much to back it up

he is far less talented

and his metal working skills leave much to be desired

yet he thinks hes the shit and can do no wrong

he needs to get off diamond plates dick

'hey vin how about this diamond plate, huh,huh'

'really sets this bike off, huh, vin huh'

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by onesecondple

OCC never did anyting like that, tryin to make themselves out as bad asses that only think of them...

Obviously you have not seen those new aol high speed internet commercials with OCC in them. The commercials are pretty funny, but what does chopper builders and high speed internet have in common? I'm still trying to figure it out.

:king:

Re: okay ill break it down for you all...

Originally posted by When

i respect jesse for his metal working/ fabricating skill

he is far more talented than most people out there

<span style='color:sandybrown'>yeah, i competely forgot to put that, i really do in fact respect his skill. He has got some mad skill.

But what i was sayin about occ not doing the same thing was that they didnt go out and act all badass "i dont care about what other people think, blah blah blah" and then go get commercials. They just did their thing and did comercials</span>

Originally posted by DEFCON2.0

jesse remindes me of the guy at the party that got old but still trys to act cool (I know everyone knows someone like that) and i think that there running out of ideas on monster garage any damn way fuck t v and fuck t v tough guys............ :lol: :king:

well put, well put

i think dude is annoying as hell, (i do however enjoy monster garage on occasion) but a few of you called him a 'sell out.' hell if deto got the chance to make comercials and get world wide recognition for doing something i love, please beleave deto would 'sell out' in a heartbeat, and i know ALL of you would as well.

Originally posted by me IS cool

Obviously you have not seen those new aol high speed internet commercials with OCC in them. The commercials are pretty funny, but what does chopper builders and high speed internet have in common? I'm still trying to figure it out.

HIGH SPEED...

How amazingly complex :rolleyes:

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by Crimsøn

HIGH SPEED...

How amazingly complex :rolleyes:

actually.... I know how high speed works... but my comment was in regards with how high speed internet and building choppers have in common. They don't; it was a ploy to sign more people up using the flavor of the year (OCC).

And for building choppers my vote goes to Indian Larry.

Yeah well you know back in like the 50's and 60's everyone was scared to death of bikers and now bikers are like a symbol of america's freedom and true patriots or whatever..... go figure. Maybe one day it will be patriotic to spraypaint unpatriotic slogans on national symbols... who knows....

i like jesse james, i like his attitude wether it be tv made or not, but either way he seems like a cool person, and thats where my respect comes in...he worked hard and got known but i dont see him as one that will ever think hes better than you because he got famous, occ arent choppers...they are bike builders....they even bought a jesse james fender for one of thier bikes...cmon now

Originally posted by E MARTYR

DEAR ONESECONDPLE,

YOU ARE GAY. PLEASE STOP USING THE CENTER TAG, AND YOUR GAY FUCKING ORANGE FONT COLOR. YOU ARE NOT COOL.

THAT IS ALL.

its not that im jelous or mad of his famousosity, its just that he acts like a badass to portray an image to sell shit, thats gay