W a r .

why write?

what are your views and thoughts on war? i personally think the idea of war is stupid and that solving problems by killing people is the wrong thing to do. If the US don't want people to kill eachother in their country then they shouldnt go out and kill people. there should be other ways to solve conflicts other then people killing eachother. All war leads to is death. state your opinions...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I would like to think that all problems could be resolved without violence but that is impossible. I certainly think war with Iraq could have been avoided and would even have been resolved better without going to war. Do you overthrow a ruthless dictator by imposing sanctions that kill millions of innocent people, launch missle attacks, destroy the middle class and economic infrastructure of a country and killing violently countless thousands of innocent people who are now outraged at their self described liberators? I highly doubt it. But I suppose that in the atmosphere created by popular opinion and the media this would be considered opinion.

Another form of population control. War is good. It sucks when innocent people get bombed and shit like that but when you have some person that rules a country and they are a habitual line stepper; killing their own people by the thousands, they need to be stopped by all means necesarry.

war is war. it seems like its always directly linked to past mistakes. those who do not learn from the past are condemned to repeat it. all the wars and conflicts from the past...theyre not cool. its something people felt had to be done. its not COOL people died to fight what they believed in. they died for there families. to protect and serve. war is filthy. women die, children die, mentally handicap and disabled. they all die. nothing cool about it. how many of you can say thta if you went off to war and killed women and 3 yr old children, that you would come back the same person? how many of you think you could pull the trigger? would you think of there loved ones?no. would they think of yours? doubt it. were all humans, were selfish. kill or be killed correct?only the strong survive, and the weak make the strong. absolutly nothing cool about war.killing politicians would not be the answer either. genocide is not the answer, wich is what it all comes down too. meh, ive been drinking, excuses my rambling, i just read over this and dont know what im talking about. do you?

I dont believe in war but you have to remember... What is stronger than the power of defeat? What will keep and has kept our world stable from a world dictator for milleniums? war, war, war..... Physically has always been the ultimate defeat.. It is the top of the scale.. When in talks with another about peace, they dont think "can we solve this with money". It's, "can our army defeat there's"?

lol, older women are more experienced, they hit there prime at the mid thirties im told. just because shes had a kid doesnt mean shes an old fat chubby or nothin. you forget that people seem to be having kids at earlier ages now. theres moms at the age of 15 now, fortonitly(sp) i got a 20 yr old.:D boom. mlt milf hunter, lol, im so krunked....and ragsoe hasnt called yet.

true most people on here are dicks. true what the usa of a was "dumb" in your eyes, everyone has there own opinion....and no one here wants to suck your dick EVER. of course we didnt attack iraq to save the people, we attacked them to save other people. or so some say. some say we attacked them due to fuel issues, some say power trip....do you know the real reason? no. do i? no. you mouthing off doesnt help kid. this isnt a thread about sucking dick, go make one if your so interested in men sucking you off. {homoblock}