Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
stkkts

You all are amazing

I have some work in my book I am going to have to take pictures of, and upload, but after looking through some of these threads, I am going to get absolutely shit on. Where the hell do you learn this?

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah,...I guess because its my first post, and everyone is paranoid that new people are cops......

Kinda discouraging though to someone who wants help expanding on their style.

<span style='color:sandybrown'>just dont get on actin all cocky, just put your shit in a thread like "toys post here " (i only say this cuz you said you gonna get crapped on, not callin you a toy) or "the NEW sketch thread" </span>

Believe me, I have nothing to be cocky about. I guess it's alright for drawings, but seeing what some other people are doing, I realize how amatuerish my stuff is. As soon as I get pictures of all my work, I will definately post it.

Its not so much everybody's paranoid your a cop, more that your going to get flamed for sounding dumb.

If you want to get better, practice all the time. Don't bite, or try really wild peices. Keep it really simple for a good year, and work it from there.

Originally posted by stkkts

I have some work in my book I am going to have to take pictures of, and upload, but after looking through some of these threads, I am going to get absolutely shit on. Where the hell do you learn this?

i honestly wouldnt worry about it. 90% of the shit kids post all look essentially the same. theyll bash your letters, connections, whatever else just cause youre not doing the same shit as everyone else.

just come up with some fresh shit that YOU like and fuck what everyone else says.

Guest Propaganda

Re: Re: You all are amazing

Originally posted by ladykiller

i honestly wouldnt worry about it. 90% of the shit kids post all look essentially the same. theyll bash your letters, connections, whatever else just cause youre not doing the same shit as everyone else.

just come up with some fresh shit that YOU like and fuck what everyone else says.

Thank You....

i have no legs, i have no legs.....Kids, the best movie of all time, oh yeah, to the point, yes originality, don't be a fool stay in school.. and draw during class,....peace