Counter Terrorists

Dirty_habiT

Originally posted by Lush:

If was proving a valid point, and teaching us to move on and not repeat the mistakes of the past. I have no problem with that.

alright sorry if i came off dick-ish.

we agree to disagree.i tend to see things a little one sidedly sometimes.but i always try to see them from both sides. this whole african thing wasnt the base of my argument,it was merely part of it because those photos didnt make sense to be posted as part of the topic.as zesto said they made a point just not the intened one.if my posts came off half assed its cause i just skimmed through everything at once.but,i dont think it was an unreasonable request to have the photos taken down,seeing as how seeking has deleated plenty of my posts he didnt like.

good night.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean what kind of sick fucks would do this. It's like they have problems with us, but they don't want to negotiate, they want us to feel the burn. I think those bastards could probably benefit from the old cliche.....

"you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar."

This is very uneccessary people, what has happened this morning is only pissing Americans off, and alot of people, presented with a situation such as this, are going to immediatley jump to one answer and that is to retaliate.

I'm very interested in seeing what develops.

I cant believe some of you people consider this disaster to be somewhat justified?? this is so silly....i guess its cool be "aNti-Usa".. what i dont understand is that you people talk so much shit about the big and bad USA and dont say shit about the "Perfect iNnocent 3rd World" countries you are defending.why is this? Does racism, hatred,and corrUption only exist in the US???Can anyone give a country where none of these things occur? I can assure that those things are more widespread in other countries and in some causes alot worst then you think. WaKe Up its a Cold World we live in..

------------------

fuckitwhocares

it's fuckin saddening to see such utter right-wing BULLSHIT posted by peeps on graffiti messageboards. I guess i had illusions about graff kids NOT being in favor of the fuckin pigs and capitalist bullshit but I guess I was wrong. I wish you fucks would just join the KKK, at least then you wouldn't be taken seriously.

seeking is truly one of the very few here that speaks with truth, and sees it at both angles.a lot of the tragedies that happen in other parts of the world isn't a big deal to the american public, simply because it doesn't involve "american lives".we're all the same.and if some you seriously hate all palestinians, to me you equal to the likes hitler.that's what's wrong with this society, people only concern about their own kind and community.it's called greed.some of you are simply reversing the terrorists view into your own, when you generalize an ethnicity.that's just as sickening as them celebrating in the streets.

There seems to be alot of strong oppinion here as is to be expected from a very diverse community and i commend us all for that. That being said there should also be a strong consideration given to all viewpoints here. Educate yourselves and each other and consider things for yourselves before taking spoonfed ideaologies straight to heart. American pride taken to the level of feelings of superiority is rediculous, same goes for this kind muslim pride etc. There is a far larger thing in my opinion we can concern ourselves with: the fact that we just like everything elseon this planet live, breathe and die every day. I don't oppress people or go out of my way to fuck anyone else over in my day to day life. Some people do and i do, my best to stop it from happening and i dont expect less from anyone else. This is not about The Americans versus the Evil Terrorist Syndicate, and i emplore you not to become as polarized as CNN would have you become.

We are all HUMAN BEINGS. Wether black, brown, or any of the coffee colours down the spectrum (listed in alphetabetical order not to offend any group), we all turn blue when we get beat and we all bleed red and foremost we are all FELLOW PEOPLE. And such sould try to give a little more of a shit about each other. Take to heart the terrible things that may have happened to you and your loved ones and reserve a space beside them for the terrible things that happen to people you've never even met each day of your life and will untill we ALL smarten up.

Peace.

------------------

long time since never...

Damn, can't we all just get along!

On top of another war, we're about to have the graf battle of all graf battles...

This is one reason I hate to voice my opinion on the internet...

U. S. A. ! U. S. A. !

U. S. A. ! U. S. A. !

U. S. A. ! U. S. A. !

Hoooooooo!

"Hacksaw Jim Duggan"

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

wow, i leave for a few hours and our good friend paulie walnuts is trying to set fire to the 'towel heads'... huh. of course he doesnt realize that the towel wearing muslims are not the branch of muslim behind this or any other terrorist attacks. but hey, if its not white it must be evil right?

whatever...

HEY! How do you know which Indian people were involved! You got connections to the FBI or something?

Don't forget that the people who wear turbans are usually (or always, I'm not gonna pretend like I know) the same religion that keep knives strapped to their chests. Are they suppose to use em? I don't know, but a religion where you are suppose to keep a 8 inch knife on you sounds pretty terroristic to me...

what are you trying to prove biz? how ignorant you can be? sihk muslims (actually a high-bread of muslim and hindu) make up the majority of muslims we refer to as 'towel heads' they are the ones often foudn driving cabs etc. they are also based on peace and not the 'jihad' fanatical muslims. but since were americans and we dont know that islam is the largest religion in the world, we think they're all a bunch of middle eastern nutt jobs. sorry. they're not.

Archived