Counter Terrorists

Dirty_habiT

Originally posted by pauliewalnuts:

some of you are some towel head lovin muthafuckas,who need to wake up.

relax with the assumptions and idle speculations guy...

just becuz you saw some palestinians celebrating does

not mean they are responsible, nor does it speak for the

whole of palestines people.

in addition, there might be some people on this board

that are either from that part of the world, or have relatives there, so hold

you tongue asshole.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lush:

Do you suggest we burn all those pictures?

yeah you make some good points there except i have family who live(d) throughout south africa in johannesbuerg and cape town aswell as others towns i also have family who were killed because they could run their farm better than the black farmers around.other parts of my family where chased out of africa without anything to survive with.unlike you ive heard horror stories that have actualy happened.did i say burn the photos?no.they just have nothing to do with this thread. FUCK YOU i dont need to read the lies in any of the books youve read, about how bad the white man is.i can talk to my uncle about how the black soldiers broke into his farm killed his livestock set it on fire and left him to die.

maybe instead of reading the one sided books try talking with someone with first hand experience.

how the fuck did you get on this topic?i said it to make a point for seeking innocence

ps i grew up w/ alot of somailan imigrants who could speak english well and they all spoke with heavy african accents.

and my uncle[born in africa] speaks with a heavy african accent aswell.

[This message has been edited by *see-phore* (edited 09-11-2001).]

Originally posted by *see-phore*:

unlike you ive heard horror stories that have actualy happened.did i say burn the photos?no.they just have nothing to do with this thread. FUCK YOU i dont need to read the lies in any of the books youve read, about how bad the white man is.i can talk to my uncle about how the black soldiers broke into his farm killed his livestock set it on fire and left him to die.

maybe instead of reading the one sided books try talking with someone with first hand experience.

Excuse me? did you skip over half of my post? MY GRANDMOTHERS/MOTHERS CLOSEST FRIENDS LIVED IN AFRICA FOR THE LAST 20 SOME ODD YEARS! I'm not spitting out gibberish that I learned in a book. I learned none of this from a book. I'm looking at this from both sides, the white, and black. I said I didn't agree and I also said that they'd had enough. No they shouldn't have killed the white farmers, but they also don't deserve to live like dogs. Our friends moved because they didn't like the political climate that was boiling over, as well as the racial tension. They were there too. I said both sides were wrong. I didn't say the white man was evil, but that the black man is trying to survive.

Also by saying to delete the pictures, you are saying we shouldn't look at them. They are a powerful learning tool, and we should use them to avoid those situations in the future. If we hide them away, they will not help us change for the better.

Originally posted by Apelles:

And I will once again bring up a major point: We danced in the streets when we commited the far more atrocious act of dropping atomic bombs on innocent Japanese.

See-Phore:

That's what seeking and a few of us were saying, but seeking posted those pictures to back himself up (he also used different events).It's all relevant, we're not limited to the original discussion topic. Also this is a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD, therefore what you say to seeking, you say to all of us, just as if we were standing in a big circle having a conversation, that's how I got involved. If you wanted seeking, and only seeking to respond, you should have emailed him.

You don't need to swear at me. It's a conversation or debate or whatever you want to call it. Don't take it so personally, because chances are we'll never come close to meeting each other. I have an opinion, you have an opinion. I didn't say you were wrong, I just told you what I think.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Originally posted by pauliewalnuts:

some of you are some towel head lovin muthafuckas,who need to wake up.

Fuck you you fuckin pussyfaced ignorant bastard if i ever ran into you i would beat the living shit out of you. I fukin hate racist bastards like you who think that just because a certain group of people did something bad that all of them are to blame i wish you were in that building instead of those inocent people!!!!!!!.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

FUUUUUUUCK. those pictures are exactly what i am talking about. what makes the great american society so GREAT.look at the atrocities. thank you for those pictures seeking. although i am almost in tears they remind me how fast we can lose are sense of security and wellbeing. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

wow, i leave for a few hours and our good friend paulie walnuts is trying to set fire to the 'towel heads'... huh. of course he doesnt realize that the towel wearing muslims are not the branch of muslim behind this or any other terrorist attacks. but hey, if its not white it must be evil right?

whatever...

Excuse me? did you skip over half of my post? MY GRANDMOTHERS/MOTHERS CLOSEST FRIENDS LIVED IN AFRICA FOR THE LAST 20 SOME ODD YEARS! I'm not spitting out gibberish that I learned in a book.

your great grand mothers friends!

so they left on their on free will thats great their lucky.my family was forced to leave because of their skin colour.other members were just killed,oh well who cares about them.you told me to read a book like i didnt know shit,when i know exactly whats going on.maybe i should clear it up for you:my uncle has scars from being burned so badly hes told me things about the other people in his village [im not trying to offend anyone] being forced to watch their family being murdered and beaten,being forced to choose how their children were to die,getting gun butted family members being raped.why would they do that?because those people were white and ran better farms.what the fuck is that?black people being treated like dogs? yeah.they have gone through just as much as any other race or religion has(jews/bahais/muslims just to name a few)

and i dont think any of it is right.but they've treated other people the exact same way.the children of serra leon,for one.

seeking could have simply decribed certain events and still backed up his point,couldnt he have?or do you need to see pictures to under stand? in that case ill start a new thread about child abuse,and ill show some really neat pictures of defencless children with stab wounds and telephone cords wrapped around their little necks.but im not going to because i think even though they are dead that they still deserve to be givin respect.

the problem here is that your taking this shit personaly when you shouldnt be. i posted those pics to show that we (white americans) are often times ignorant hypocrits. the whites in the pictures were doing the exact things that umpa wanted to kill all palestinians for. im sorry that your family was raped and murdered while occupying stolen land. but really its got nothing to do with what i posted. sounds to me like you have a chip on your shoulder against folks of the colored persuasion.

as far as respect goes, im sure the familys of those men would rather have the pictures plastered everywhere as a reminder of the horrific crimes commited on our own soil, then have them forgotten out of shame. shame is for those that have done wrong, not those who were murdered.

[This message has been edited by seeking innocence (edited 09-11-2001).]

See-Phore:

I have an opinion, you have an opinion. I didn't say you were wrong, I just told you what I think.

whats my opinion? do you know? did you read my other posts? the other posts about how violence started this and retaliation isnt the way to go? you didnt,did you? you only read that one post asking seeking innocence do leave those innocent people their dignity,and take photos down right?

im not an american,but think what happened today was tragic.but i dont think more people,innocent or not should die.

my mother just passed away less than two weeks ago.my point of view-if there are photos of her lying in a hospital bed dying no one should see them for the benifit of a nation or not.

one of my best friends was murdered two years ago and there probably are photos of him but no body should see them.

the families of those murdered men would probably not want them out there for all to look at.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

im sorry that your family was raped and murdered while occupying stolen land

[This message has been edited by seeking innocence (edited 09-11-2001).]

youre a fucking idiot.i hope you never have to go through any of the shit your making light of.

yeah your probably right i grew up in an almost all black neighborhood almost all of my current friends are black and i have a gone out with black girls i must be racist.

sorry, i wasnt trying to make light of your situation. i admit i worded that poorly. bottom line is i feel my post was in good taste and used the trajedies that have happend in the past in an attempt to stop them from happening in the future, thus making sure those men didnt die invein. if thts not respect, sorry i dont know what is.

you know seeking what you said above in that quote was really fucking ignorant. is it his fault that the land was stolen? no. you live on stolen land too. but i guess that makes it o.k for the native americans to rape and kill your family right? if you dont like the injustice of the theft of land that you currently live on go back to where youre family came from. then youll be living a straight life. i dont think he needs that sort of insult from you.

this is going to change this board forever.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

sorry, i wasnt trying to make light of your situation.

it wasnt my situation,it was the situation of the people in my uncles village,and of some of my family.

at this point it doesnt matter if you take them down or not as long as you understand what im trying to say here.how would you like to see your mother on a cross burning on some graffiti talk page?

give it a fucking rest already dude. your the only one who had a problem with me posting them. those pics were all taken from a black guys site. a guy who wanted the horrors of the past to be remembered so they wouldnt be repeated. that was my point. end or story.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by MESTHREE:

....its a sad sad cycle.........USA loves having an enemy.. if it isnt russia korea vietnam or cuba its arabs.......its all such idiocy....

true...

In fact.. the usa NEEDS an ememy. durring the only time of relative peace,

they had a civil war with former Westpoint room mates commanding against each other.

And then a 'war' on drugs. I surrender. I'm a casualty in the war on drugs.

It's always the moral majority who ignorantly picks a group to attack.

The US war machine needs a common goal to maintain a productive country.

A disposable product must be built, destroyed, and built again.

Or else the cycle of incessant consumerism will never end.

and seeking... those pics have proved a point.

Probably not the intended one.

It would be tactful to remove them.

yeah, take those pics. down. i've already seen enough death for one day. fuckin sick to my stomach from this shit. as long as we get whoever is responsible for this....they have to pay. it just said on the news that the f.b.i./c.i.a. are in the process of obtaining search warrants for several residences and p.o. boxes in southern florida. apparently they have some leads that some folks down there have the answers to who did this.

whats my opinion? do you know? did you read my other posts? the other posts about how violence started this and retaliation isnt the way to go? you didnt,did you? you only read that one post asking seeking innocence do leave those innocent people their dignity,and take photos down right?

I gathered your opinion from what you previously posted today, and YES I read ALL your other posts and I agreed with you in some of the other threads, and where you were going with your comments. I thought that they were some of the more intelligent ones in these threads along with Seeking's. Then you start spouting all this. You obviously didn't read my posts very well because you have made several wrong statements, and assumptions. This isn't a personal attack AS I HAVE STATED IN MY LAST POST.

From your first post about africa I figured you didn't know the story over there as most young north americans don't. I see now that because of certain extremely unfortunate circumstances that you have a very narrowminded view of the situation. That's too bad. I feel sorry for your family, and what they endured over there, I would never upon any stretch of my imagination wish that upon anybody. Talking with you about this is obviously futile, because we have two very different viewpoints. I am going to try to lay this to rest by stating that we will not be coming to an agreement on this topic, and that we should realise that now, and put it behind us. As I said before, this is nothing personal against you.

how would you like to see your mother on a cross burning on some graffiti talk page?

If was proving a valid point, and teaching us to move on and not repeat the mistakes of the past. I have no problem with that. If it is used for humour, ridicule, or tasteless purposes, like kids posting it just 'because" then no, I wouldn't want to see it here. What difference does it make whether it is posted in a message board, or some history book written by a guy with 18 university degrees? As long as it is serving the purpose it was intended for, then it is alright. If it were me dead, and withering in one of those pictures, I would want generation after generation to see the atrocities that should never be repeated.

Sometimes words alone cannot convey the situation. Humans are visual creatures, and 80% of our brains are devoted to processing visual information. Seeing a picture affects us emotionally much more than reading the words on paper.

Enough with this though, I'm done. I've had far too much frustrations for one evening.

Archived