Make me a Mod

Ethreadzny2

I would not be a very good moderator......mainly because there would not be a whole lot of threads to choose from to reply to.....lots and lots of shit would get closed----and there are quite a few people that would get ousted from this site for being either just plain dumb or for being annoying.

I vote for e-threadz or for whoever they(the mods) take under their wing....whatever's clever....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to request that my status be changed to "anti-mod".

the responsibilites entailed would be as follows:

none.

i would just hang around building up numbers and keep the same title "anti-moderator"

i really feel that i could hold up to my responsibilities as an anti-moderator, i would work hard at doing nothing other than what i do now.

nothing. maybe, just maybe, you guys would send me the neat little 12oz secret decoder ring and i could stare at it while knowing that i'm not worth it.

i'm going to drink a beer now, i'd suggest that the mods and Raven do the same thing and mull it over in your heads.

Originally posted by Europe

Are you guys taking cheapshots at us? :lol:

:)

ok, what do you want? american women? is that it??? beer? what do i have to send you to change my status to "anti-moderator"????

signed prints? a dead cat? i'll do it...one dead cat, frozen, in a box, to your doorstep. i won't kill the cat, it will be from the local vet school, but i will get it and ship it.

Guest imported_Europe

Best way to impress mods is to add quality content to 12oz. Could be interesting threads in Channel 0, could be dope graff-flicks, nude shots of gfs, skys the limit...

nude shots of gfs

i wish i was as cool as europe.:bawling: :bawling: its not fair. i can only aspire to be as awsome as europe. hes my favorite mod cause hes funny as hell.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you guys taking cheapshots at us?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nuff said.

europe/:king:

Originally posted by Crimsøn

1. Yet you have the time to make a list of people you don't like and

the idiotic reasons for such.

2. Well that doesn't mean your presence is welcomed or enjoyed here.

Go drink some drano or something.

yeah ounceaddict, you are a fucktard, not mod material.Look at my sig, how is that neutral? moron

Originally posted by Europe

Best way to impress mods is to add quality content to 12oz. Could be interesting threads in Channel 0, could be dope graff-flicks, nude shots of gfs, skys the limit...

but, uh, i don't wanna impress anyone. i just want my status changed to "anti-moderator" that's it.

i hereby take back my offer for free beer and groceries (did i offer groceries???)

as for nude pics of gf's...hahah, you couldn't handle the pics i've got of my female friends. you'd poop on yourself and be too embarassed to get an erection ever again.

look, i'll kill someone for the status change...who you want dead? j/k

i'm pleading for something that's useless. i don't want any moderator abilities, not now anyway. it seems to me that mods have this crappy job of weeding out the idiots, going through threads to make sure that any rules weren't broken in a major way (i see you guys let shit slide...seeking), and you still end up weeding out the fools. no doubt it could be fun, but i don't think it would be all that. it's all about control and how much you dig that shit (seeking)...so, until i'm down with flexin' and flossin'....i'd like to remain the same useless guy behind a screen status...until you give me "anti-moderator" status...and then i'll still be useless.

Originally posted by johnny

yawn...

don't yawn at me johnny...dammit! i'll call tony blair and have him bomb your house without consent of the u.n.

haha. j/k i'm not really even interested in any status change. i'm just being an ass and bugging mods. haha. this thread is lame.

Originally posted by casekonly

onesecondple, drop me an email at casekonly@yahoo.com

i have your email addy, or you aim name, but i can't remember who you are...i have a huge list of both...anyway, i think we had discussed trading some stuff once or twice, but never did go through with it.

i think you should also hit me up on aim regarding some trading...

aim: advanton