make tease a mod??????

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

with the recent pg shuting down, maybe we need a full time mod, we all wonk tease is at home all day. how else could he post so fast? whatya think, itd be amusing, and....amusing, all in one. wonk saggin

you're asking us to willingly accept a reign of terror.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by fatbastard

Yes.

but the point i was trying to make was that anyone (or a least ALOT) of people could do this.

Cool.

Lets say for a minute that your point is correct, there are ALOT of people already doing it.

now whats your point?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by fatbastard

JESUS CHRIST!....i'm just saying dont feel special, like you have some sort of talent or anything.

ah

attention

i left out boogie hands because i have no fuckin clue what it is, see im NOT on here 24-7, so i havent the slightest clue what it means, im sorry if i offended anyone by leaving this option out, but would you rather me jump on the band wagon and just use something i havent a clue what its about, its like a trend. i aint gonna use it. until someone explains what exactly it is, honesty, im alright. on a side note this is my most succesful thread:lol: . i wanna know who voted for me to be shot.

Is it animal? vegetable? or mineral?

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

i know theres a someone on 12oz named boogie hands but i dont understand WHY hes used in every pole made by people that wonk.{homoblock}ya heard? lol, abc i kind figured you would be one of the people that voted that.

I've been wondering about this for a while too.

Wonk saggin' is clear to me....that just leaves............

Boogie Hands

Archived