BUM STORIES!!

0scarmire

i was putting stickers up in detroit, and this bum was like "thats muh building" and im like "sure it is, heres some stickers" and hes like "what im going do with stickers thats muh building" and im like "give them to your friends" and he followed us like 3 blocks and starting yelling "ANDREW ANDREW" incoherently so we just ran :lol: it was scary

then that same day the 3 dyke bums that hang out downtown by the state theater were trying to buy our cameras off us :lol: theyre funny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there was this homeless guy who lived in the town i grew up in by the name of "mayor." that's how he introduced himself to people. he would always hang out around downtown and buy kids beer. he was always telling everybody about how he used to be the mayor of our town, and he would rant about how he was promised a stipend for the rest of his life after his term was up, and then it didn't come through, so he lost his house. he would refer to himself as the "conscience" for the city.

we asked him his real name and looked it up in the library, and he was the mayor for four years during the early sixties. i miss that guy.

so there is always a ton of homeless, bums, tramps, drunks, whatever type people at our train yard... we had one that was living in his little jungle towards the entrance of the yard, so whenever we would go out there he would always hear us and want to tag along... drink our beer, smoke our cigs and watch us paint, and give us pointers, ya know... cuz he thought he knew what was up... Now, this guy was kind of a joke, like, we were cool with him and shit, but he was some supposed vet who was down on his luck and drank way too much, so he would go off about random shit we didnt care about and we got kinda sick of him. We had some friends in town one weekend and we were out painting during the day... Said homeless guy would always talk to my girl and shit, (who also writes)... pretty harmless, i mean the guy was 60 something and if he tryed anything he knew i would kill him. So my homie from out of town asks him "Why you always up on Cory's girl man?" ... the homeless guy got pissed, not to mention my homie was asking him questions about Nam and shit earlyer "how many japs you kill dude?" and shit like that... all pretty funny... after the comment about my girl, the bum charged my homie with the 40 bottle he was drinking out of, my homie pulled out his mace... we stoped the on comming beat down and told the bum to return to his bush... he did so and we finished up. While walking back to the car we see homeboy with a fucking axe handle. So my homie picks up a stick and this bum was trying to fucking beat homies head in... alot of yelling followed and the bum backed down... we decided we wanted to kick his ass next time we saw him, but last i heard from some of the other locals in the yard he got caught racking and went to jail and hasnt been seen sence... fuck that guy man.

oh yeah, i found a flick of him.

8s340_untitled.JPG'>

Yo we where goin under this bridge downtown one day ta paint and this bum come outta nowhere and was like "oh I thought yous was my ol lady and shit" and were like fuuck no. So then we asked him ta go up top a watch out for cops for us, so we painted for about an hour then went up and he was still there so we gave'um $3 and half a forty....I never seen someone sooo happy in my life he was like "man if yous guy ever need me ta watch out for yous ill be right here waitin...now every time he sees any of us downtown even if we're not down there ta paint he'll come up like "whats up guys need me ta watch out for ya"....so now whenever we go paint there we bring an extra forty for him.........kinda our way of giving back to the community..

BUMP for all the urban campers out there.... :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

If a bum would have stuck his fingers in my food.. he could just have it ,cause there is no way I'm gonna punch em and risk having contact with the blood. That is a smart bum I'd say.

the bums in south beach did this so much they banned bums from being in south beach if u have less than like 5 dollars on u and no id ur not allowed in south beach :lol:

One time me and gore were painting a truck when a hobo started raping this girl we thought it was a cop at 1st so we hid than we watched the hobo rape this girl and beat her leaving her bloody and half dead we than finished painting the truck and moved on who knows if she died or lived but hobos are crazy and derseve to die FUCK SADDAM:lol: :lol:

Archived