the remix and other adventures

eseLokE1uno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

it looks like some had a lil bit of crayola markers, good shit:yum: try dropping a tiny bit of water on a sketch or squirt it with a supersoaker

what ever floats your boat

( obviously you know your gunna ruin something so just fuck around before you try it on something good.. if you use paint markers then do it the paint will stay but the marker goes crazy:) )

Well, I like what I can read. And I can read most(?) of the "stuff" on this page but with the exception of that REGRET piece. It's almost impossible (to me anyways) to decipher your work because of all that extra shit. I can make out the letters in your wall piece though. You'll improve, just like everyone else, as time goes on. [no shit] Anyways, keep shit up. And post more wall flix. :)

adi-ors

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by eseLokE1uno

I thought it would be simple to read but i see your point here is a diagram to show the letters the 2 R's are conjoined twins, the T is a little tricky because it has another t cut inside it and then goes on to spell Totec. Thanks 4 the feedback-

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v79/totecx1/12oz/Regret.gif'>

That is pretty tight.

Archived