cocktails anyone!!???........

DrUnk MoNKeY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sorry to be an asshole, but

2 vodka

2 white rum

2 triple sec

2 tequila

2 chambourgh (berry liquor)

There is no way in hell a bar is serving you 10 ounces of liquor in one drink...

And I checked the manual, a lost in space contains

- 2 oz Canadian Whisky (Crown Royal or Canadian Club)

- 1 oz Ruby Port

- 1 Egg Yolk

- 1 tsp Grenadine

Mix all the ingredients in a shaker with ice and stir. Strain into a glass. Will and Penny would have approved of this drink

krayzie bone - sin - unreleased

its called sin (sin)

you take hen and gin in a cup

mix it up, you got sin (sin)

when you see niggas in the club fucked up

you know they off sin (sin)

i can remmeber all the times that i done got high

down the strip on 99' glidin down the highway down to miami

(???) easy-e did for me, so i hit the gas and hog the streets

ragin raw and reckless to the beat, know im fried up

no more motion to drive, and i see the police lookin at my car

so i stop at the club and im heading straight to the bar

give me a shot of hen and a shot of gin and i mix it up

start thinking

i can really have niggas wildin' off this concoction

really often, thats it

ready for what ever you brang to us

nigga you cant tame the thugs (yea)

chorus

When i was in Bali a few years back, I orderd a cocktail called a "head job" .. when they brought it to me they brought the reciept as well.. i kept the receipt for about a year till i put my wallett threw the wash in my pants pocket.. it said "1x Head Job 12,000rp" or something, which is about $2 odd something.. it was quite amusing

ROCKET FUEL!!!!!

ROCKET FUEL!!!!

just mix anything in with anything its bound to be drinkable

and it gets u pissed!!!! thats all that counts :D

but yes i like fruit tingles ,blue curacao ,vodca, lemonade or coke

just add any amount that you think and yeah you will love it!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

^Yeah, that usually never does...

The other day we were wasted at my house and there wasn't anything to drink except some tequila, so we started grabbing random things off the fridge and mixing some seriously vile shots and daring each other to drink them. One was tequila, strawberry juice concentrate, and olive oil. Another one was tequila, maple syrup, jalapeño sauce, and a dash of paprika. Bad, bad news everywhere.

i don't have a favorite, i just ask the bartender with a wink what their specialty drink is and go for that.

ahaha

i just drink shots mostly, i can't hold anything in my hand otherwise it will end up on me. martini glasses are the most ridiculous things ever for a bar, i won't order one just because of the spill prone glasses.

^I tried that in half-and-half portions... in LA actually... fucking destroyed me. The guy who made it called it "Buffalo Sweat".

There's this spicy drink called "sangrita" (not to be confused with "sangría") that goes insanely good with tequila. Just follow up your shot of tequila with one of these, and you'll never use limes again.

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ue4k-ngt/eaudevie/tequila/Sangrita.jpg'>

You know, I have no idea... I have a hard time finding some around these parts, usually we get some from my friend's dad, who's Mexican and brings a shitload back with him whenever he visits Mexico.

But you can make your own sangrita... I just ran a google search and found a bunch of recipes; can't tell which one's better. The whole concept is not too different from a Bloody Mary mix.

ok i'm a ninny no prob finding it.

does this sound about right?

Sangrita

1 cup TABASCO Extra Spicy Bloody Mary Mix

1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice

1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice

3 teaspoons grenadine

Dash chili powder

Pinch of salt

Fresh ground pepper

Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker or glass pitcher. Add ice and shake or stir well. Serve chilled in shot glasses as a chaser alongside room-temperature tequila, also served in shot glasses.

Yep, it does... the first three ingredients on that list are the essentials, along with tomato juice, the others usually vary per recipe. For example, I'm not too sure about chili powder, but it could work...

Just keep in mind tomato, orange, lime, and spicy.

I used to have this recipe for this drink that had seven different liquors each with a different weight, so when done in the right order they would layer on top of each other. You could take a straw and drink layer by layer or just gulp it down. Guaranteed pantie remover. Too bad the recipe was written on a pack of cigarettes, which I ultimately lost.....

Maybe it's a common drink, I don't know.....

Scotch and Coke, sip the scotch chase with coke, you'll never go back, I promise. And order a double of the scotch... Wooo Intoxication....

And Dr D. I don't know about 7 layers, but if you pour into a shotglass

green creme de menthe, cream de bannana (make sure its a yellow kind) and sloe gin it makes a "Traffic Light" and layers green yellow and red...

Pantie remover indeed...

Originally posted by Milton

And Dr D. I don't know about 7 layers, but if you pour into a shotglass

green creme de menthe, cream de bannana (make sure its a yellow kind) and sloe gin it makes a "Traffic Light" and layers green yellow and red...

Pantie remover indeed...

Yeah, it's the same concept. I know for a fact that crem de menthe was in there, but I can't for the life of me remember the others.....

I KNOW SHIT ABOUT THIS ... SORRY UPFRONT.

i recently did this and dig it.

in a 22oz cup

double shot of kettle one.

2 double shots of pucker(i've tried apple, and razberry)

fill the rest of the space in the cup with ice and Squirt.

good ass shit, but im not much of a drinker.

Archived