The Dentist.

»§ÜGÅR«

Do you have a fear of going to the dentist?

I never did..

I had braces for three years, and after alll that shit I couldn't care less about a little dentist visit.. Never had a cavity in my life..

So i go in to just get my teeth checked yestarday, because i thought i had a wisdom tooth comming in under a molar.

The fucker scrapes my gums and teeth, saying i need to floss more, and i look down and there's blood all over that little napkin thing they put on your shirt. :( He kept saying "Oh, a little tender there?", everytime he jabbed a tooth and it bled. Had almost a mouth full of blood to spit out after he finished.

fuck the dentist.

talk amongst yourselves.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't know...one of the most entertaining experiences I've ever had happened at the dentists office. The hot ass dental assistant forgot about me and left me on the gas for something like 30-45 minutes. By the time she remembered...the tube had fallen out of the mouthpiece. I of course went to retrieve it...and fell out of the chair. I got the tube to the gas kinda put back in the mouthpiece thing...but I couldn't get back up in the chair. When Ms. Hot Ass and Super Rack returned...I started hitting on her. All I could think about was burying my face in her cleavage.

I remember when I had to get a fillnig or some shit, it's not a big deal or anything so they were doing it before I went to school ofr the day. They first inject novacaine into your gum so you can't feel anything, then start drilling. They asked me if I wanted any gas before they stuck the needle in my gum. I don't mind needles so I told them to just go ahead. After they inject me (the painful part) I start thinking "man, I gotta go to school in 1/2 hour. School would be much more fun hopped up on laughing gas." So after they inejct me and drill me I say "I'd like some of that gas now" and they tell me that it's only for before the drilling, but I start making up shit about how it still hurts and that I think the gas would really help....anyways I got to sit there for 15-20 minutes just getting lit off this gas after they finished and then went into homeroom.

no cavaties, no fillings, no braces.... Ladies Love It.

I like my dentist.

She was a model years ago in europe and she used her

model money to get herself a dental degree and move

to canada. Needless to say, all her assistants are hot as well.

Plus she uses an ultrasound to clean the teeth, so there's no

scratching or metal pics/ I should book an appt soon.

I have to get my wisdom teeth taken out soon. It's going to suck.

I too also used to have a super-hot dental assistant. I would just stare at her chest the whole time she was doing whatever the fuck they do in there. But she's gone now, now it's some old lady who is fucking brutal. My teeth hurt for days after she's through butchering them...

The secretary is also hot though, I'll have to hit on her next time they put me under the gas.....

Originally posted by onesecondple

did she giggle about it? thats a dope scenaria

It was pretty funny. She was really concerned and freaked out when she forgot about me. After I started busting out some of my pimp ass high school moves on her...she got her giggle/flattered thing on.

I'm pretty sure they made me sit in the office for 30 minutes after I was done, because I drove myself.

The last visit to the dentist resulted in the bitch of a dentist using my head as an armrest. I fired that bitch and got myself a new dentist...don't mess with my hair.

i worked as a dental assistant to my dentist in high school.

i liked the dentist all my life...he hired me based on my teeth. my teeth never needed extra shit. no braces, no retainer, no cavities, etc.

i have really straight teeth and they practically align together when i smile.

^^hahah no but i do remember cute boys from the neighboring high school that were patients. oh god...i was so nervous every time they came in. sweet boys but they never hit on me. and i never had a chest back then so they weren't staring into anything.

what i hated about that job was tending to the older people. it wasnta pretty site....and i never knew things can grow in your mouths.

fuck the dentist.

i haven't been inside a dentist's office in over ten years.

my teeth are fine.

if you brush twice, three times a day, floss every week, what's the point?

i've been to third world countries without much dental hygeine.

a lot of those people's teeth ar eok

and they don't even have fluoridated water.

I have bad dental genes.

I hate going to the dentist.

I have multitudes of cavities.

thank jeebus i didn't need braces though, their aligned good.

Then my boyfriend is one of those fuckers who never had a cavity.

I floss and brush my teeth twice everyday and am super anal about it.

And what the hell?? How come i never got any hawt dental assistants or dentists?

I feel cheated.

i got 11 teeth pulled and 3 fillings all at the same time. but i got to inhale some of that sweet sweet nitrous oxide first. i remember wakeign up after it was all done with my pilliow soaked in blood. after i woke up the wheeld me out to my car and my mom drove he home...haveing to stop every 5 minutes along the highway because i had to puke...i didnt have to go to school for the next week and a half cause i could barely talk (and walk because the gas made me really sick) but it was all good...

and we cant forget about the time my dentist tryed to give me a needle so he could do some shit in my mouth, and i wouldnt let him. so after he tryed to pull my mouth open i reached up and grabed that moveable light form the ceiling and hit him in the head

Originally posted by adderall

the dentists office is so tight.. you know youre in for like 2 hours of straight chilling.. drilling.. funny flavored pastes and shit.. even nitrous oxide.. whats not to like

yea dude nitrous oxide man i wish i was a dentist so i wouldnt have to keep buyin so much wiped creamand sukin the nitrous out off them dam if only i was a dentist