What would you do with a million dollars?

oneeightyone

Dude i would sleep with two chicks.

181 accomplished this, and im not a millionaire, pat me on my back.

The niceness of having a go with one while the other one is sitting there just looking on, then touching feeling, sucking the other people, it's fucking sweet.

I recommend everyone try this at least once.

on a serious note, what would everyone do with a million dollars?

There is a gentlemen around here that won 233 Million dollars in the mega millions, and still hasnt come forward to claim the prize. I think i would put most of it in real estate, like get really shoddy houses, and fix them up to super uber status, that way i can write off the renovation from my taxes at the end of the year and also the interest payments for the housing developments, that way i wouldnt owe good ol' uncle sam a gazzillion dollars in taxes.

i would give donations also, a lot of them to breast cancer, i dont like breast cancer, and also a few dollars to 12oz so they can keep on kicking, but only if im made "crew".

yea,

that's the life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I would pay off my credit card debt, invest about half of it, give some to my parents and extended family and open a small business of some sort......then travel around and see the world.

Originally posted by oneeightyone

on a serious note, what would everyone do with a million dollars?

There is a gentlemen around here that won 233 Million dollars in the mega millions, and still hasnt come forward to claim the prize. I think i would put most of it in real estate, like get really shoddy houses, and fix them up to super uber status, that way i can write off the renovation from my taxes at the end of the year and also the interest payments for the housing developments, that way i wouldnt owe good ol' uncle sam a gazzillion dollars in taxes.

You wouldn't want to buy shoddy single family homes and fix them up. The profit margin in something like that is too minimal. If you had that kind of money ($233 million dollars) then you'd want to deal with something more along the lines of raw land development for single family homes, or innercity commercial/office space development. Dealing with it from a developers standpoint. Single family shit is too spread out with too small of a profit and too much management needed for that kind of startup cash. Millions is just to much to let sit stagnantly collecting dust when fixing up onesies and twosies.

Good luck with that....

are we talking a million before or after taxes?

cause if it's before taxes I'd fill up my gas tank with premium.

if it's after taxes. I'd buy a house maybe out in the Riverside area where house cost less. Nothing special just as long as it has a decent sized yard and a big garage. Then I would get a few cars.

Chevy Silverado Supersport

Ford Harley Davidson F-250 Crewcab

Pontiac GTO

Honda Civic Hybrid

Then the rest of the money would be used to fix up house and cars.

Along with vacation to some kick ass spot where I would see countless bronzed (female) asses in thongs.

Guest me IS cool

I'd invest it into a money market and live off the interest, which would equal to about $100,000 dollars a year and live off that year after year, (I think).... yeah.

:king:

Originally posted by Pistol

I'd buy a house maybe out in the Riverside area

One of my ex's lived in Riverside.

Million post tax...I'd invest in some rental properties, buy a wharehouse, a 98' Porsche AWD Turbo, a motorcycle, a restored pre 70's Bronco, a bad-ass AV system and a kick ass steak dinner. I'd then go back to my normal gig and invest the rest of the money. As soon as someone at work pissed me off, I'd quit and live off my rental properties and interest.

Archived