(my favorite scenes for some reason)

its about 2 and a half hours long but you would never know it

seems more like an hour

the subtitles do kind of suck

but it actually only adds to the movie

even if you could care less about jesus

theres always the savage beatings and satan

go see it, you wont be let down

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mel gibson is dope.

from the little bit i've heard about this, i've got a ton of respect for him for ignoring critics, and religious groups and making the movie the way wanted to.

everyone tried to get him to star in it, but he refused because it was about the story, not about mel.

i'm looking forward to it also.

seeks/hotshitbitch!

I wasnt really diggin on goin to see it, but figured I would just to see what all the fuss is about.....nice heads up...Ill probably wait a bit, but for the crowds to clear...

anyone hear about that cuhrch dude on the news the other day that spent like 40 g's on renting an entire theater for a day just to screen the flick on every screen! thats passion.

after an excruciating 12 years of catholic school education, i cannot stand to hear it again..

i never saw 'last temptation' either.

enough is enough, ya know?

especially when one considers that mel's movie is historically innacurate

[the majority of the criticism against the movie is coming from jewish groups and historians]

but.

i've seen a preview, i'm sure it's a glorious movie.

i heard if you look real closely over his shoulder as christ is dying on the cross you can see a guest shot of our favorite guy:

:jpotato:

yes thats right, i guess thats what alot of the controversy is about. some experts say that this could lead to a division in the church, between those who worship jesus on the cross, and those who worship him as a potato.

time will tell

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by metallix

im sick of hearing about this. hype machine to increase ticket sales

Yeah, no fucking shit... it's not like Mel Gibson actually WANTS people to see this film, never mind make money.

I wonder what kind of reaction this movie is going to have? I think I will see it in the near future.

I heard that there were bombings in Italian theatres after Last Temptation was released.

No doubt this movie will make a lot of money. Has 700 Club reviewed this movie yet? I’ll only go see it if they say it’s good. Hell, seeing the NASCAR with the movie advertised on the hood almost made me break out the wallet.

I've been waiting for a "Jesus" type movie mainstream like this.. i awalys thought it would of been interesting.

I saw parts of it on Entertainment tonite... they show how the making of the nail through the hand was made and it was pretty awsome.

Im sooooooooooo glad that Mel gibson wasent in here. Like When said... its about the movie not mel... although his hand foot is lingering in the background of the movie.

overall i am hyped and i want to watch the movie tommorow (if i scrounge up some change or something.........) and i also will be fasting, no meat, 1 complete meal.

amen and allah4ever.peace to mecca and jehovas get stomped.

xoxoxo

i keep hearing good and bad shit about this movie. i'd really like to see it for myself. i've read a lot of reviews with people complaining it is the most violent movie they've ever seen. i'm confused what they think at least theoretically the death of jesus was like- a walk in the park? ahhh well i'd like to see it real soon