My Big Fat Abnoxious Fiance reality show

TranceStoner

My Big Fat Abnoxious Fiance RULES!!!

Damn , I just saw the ending to "my big fat abnoxious fiance." That shit was fucking great! I've been watching the show on and off and I have to say that had to be the best ending to a reality tv show ever. Any one else watch this shit?

These reality tv shows are getting crazy.. each one trying to top the last. This new one with the midgets is pretty cool. How can you not enjoy a show where 12 midget chicks battle over the love of a midget guy. And then theres this one thats like a foot and a half tall.. ahh i love monday night tv now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The ending sucked. They should have been all "ha! It's all a joke! You get nothing, bitch!".....

Plus that family is so damn creepy. No family should be that close. It's unhealthy. And like, come on, how did they not clue in that there would be some sort of monetary reward at the end? Have they been living under a rock for the past 5 years? Idiots.......

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i watched the first season of average joe, and loved it, but never actaully was able to watch the 2nd season....can anyone fill me in on some of the other plot twists that were in the 2nd season and not the first

I don't know, I didn't watch the first one. I've always been the guy that makes fun of reality shows and the people that watch them. I have no idea why I started watching these two shows, but I can understand why people get hooked....

What? Naw, don't they just try and hook up two midgets?

Anyways, i thought the end to the fiance one was weak-sauce too. The 'surprise' aspect of it all was brought on too gently.

In other news, Temptation Island is on, which has to be one of the worst 'reality' shows ever, but is still hilarious to watch.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

the only difference i was able to see from the episode or two that i saw of the 2nd season was that the "jocks" or whatever were mad concieted compared to the the jocks from the 1st season...either way i think 2nd season girl is hotter than 1st season

larissa from season 2...couldnt find malena from season 1

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Average_Joe:_Hawaii/gallery/images/larissa_012_full.jpg'>

Originally posted by TranceStoner

which one did he end up picking?>

spoiler below******

...the midget.....what a fuckin dumbass

i loved how on the first season of average joe how they bought the model guys in right near the end... and the big bully guys all like "they got me up against a 22 year old model, as if im not insecure enough about being a 27 year old bum" :lol:

Archived