Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cultural me

paints!

other then those crazy cans you kids use now-a-days, what paint you use for other peices?

im an acrilyc man myself, i like the oil look but not that paitent.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i went to some gallery opening for this guy who only used blood, piss and cum as his mediums. he was a hipster and he really thought he was the cat's pajamas.

seriously though i dont paint for fun other than out on a wall with a can...my brother on the other hand really is into that shit, and he uses water colors....but not in a faggy way where everything is all light and blurry, he uses like almost no water and it comes out like acrylics...hes pretty good i should scan some of his shit

Originally posted by Daze One Million

seriously though i dont paint for fun other than out on a wall with a can...my brother on the other hand really is into that shit, and he uses water colors....but not in a faggy way where everything is all light and blurry, he uses like almost no water and it comes out like acrylics...hes pretty good i should scan some of his shit

there should be a canvas painting thread, but the art fag insults would be far to irritating.

I read in a book on Brom's artwork that he uses a blowdryer to dry his oil paintings faster. Which would explain why he is able to crank out like a hundred high quality oil paintings a year.

mixed media or whatever you can find is the way to go i like acrylics, deco colors, sharpies, prismacolor pencils mix that shit up

Originally posted by iquit

i went to some gallery opening for this guy who only used blood, piss and cum as his mediums. he was a hipster and he really thought he was the cat's pajamas.

oh man that must have smelld so horrible.

im with gnes, mixed media is the way to go.

nearly everything i do outside of walls is with "uni" paint pens... if it's not those then i mix all kinds of shit (i but my paints and inks used) just hoping that i'll get the right color and that it'll dry with in a week...

Originally posted by $360

there should be a canvas painting thread, but the art fag insults would be far to irritating.

umm...there is: canvas thread

I don't think I understand this question. Are you insinuating that paint comes in other forms...other than cans? wow...

. Spray paint, sharpies, paint pens, markals, Oils (Are the best to end that disscussion), acrylics but those paintings need layering, and to me i would preffer the cover and capabilities of oil, you can be more rough with knifes and paddles. More texture can be added.

I like to also use newspaper on my canvases when i paint with acrylics, I would use anything and everything to create art.

Usually I stick to acrylics because, as stated before, I am impatient, but lately I've just been fucking around with media transfering. It's addicting.