True Colorz spraypaint...

FR8HOUND

Ok, Ok, I know everyones on the Beltons, and Montannas...And Yeah, I gotta be different..I love the True Colorz shit, question is, ''Does anyone know any place in the states where it can be bought''? I got my last bunch from Canada, but don't have any immediate plans of getting back up there soon...And oh yeah, www.truecolorz.com, doesn't exist anymore, I tried it already..I dont wanna hear how, I should use Montanna, its better, etc...just the facts here please with the true colorz...thnaks people..peace...:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by johnny

true colorz = regular belton

belton molotow's much more loot but it's really just a thicker version of regular belton/true colorz. it's only available in a satin finish.

agreed. same stuff, different label, but the molotow is the same pressure with thicker paint. besides, last time i was in Montreal there didn't seem to be too much True Colorz in stock, of course that was 7 months ago.

Guest upinsmoke

Finding true colors will be about as easy as finding old belton RAL, since all true colors is, is Belton RAL with a different label for the canadian market... And since molotow has come out, not much RAL has been made, therefore, the guys importing and creating true colors have probably stopped... so i guess its time to be like evryone else and get montana or molotow... since you were using belton with a differnt name all along, it wont be that big a shock...

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

^^^^^^thanks man...I sent them an email, didnt see anything on the site for ordering???? Guess I'll have to get on the Montanna bandwagon, seems alot easier to get, and when it comes down to it, they all replicate the same colors...thanks..Tha Hound:D

montanas fade dude. be careful w/ them.

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

^^^^^^thanks man...I sent them an email, didnt see anything on the site for ordering???? Guess I'll have to get on the Montanna bandwagon, seems alot easier to get, and when it comes down to it, they all replicate the same colors...thanks..Tha Hound:D

De nada

I'm not sure if they are doing some paint shipping right now, but they will probably do it this summer. Montana and true colorz.

Archived