U.S now bombing middle east

dsel.ufd

Originally posted by im a big toy oner:

some of you guys are the biggest fuck heads. dont you think if we bomb them they will just bomb us back. its like graff beef you diss someone they diss you. and it goes on forever. shit will never end. its all just an endless circle. its like beating someones ass you beat their ass them come back with 5 friends. they beat you than you come back with ten and beat all them. and eventually you have pretty much a gang war going with people killing each other without full understanding of the situation. and im not a fuckin hippy. ive been in my share of fights and hospitalized a good amount of people. its just not worth dying over

I don't think we have to go to war. But perhaps just assassinate the maind head of whatever organization was involved. Chances are that with out the 'boss' this organization will cease to exist.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think it is america bombing them but i do not know...if it is america then we pretty stupid ( which i have said in other posts) if i was the president and i was bombing countries that were believed to have just bombed us...considering afganistan is so fucking small i would drop a single atom bomb on them and take out the whole fucking country...

Originally posted by iSLEEPwithMIDGETS:

i think it is america bombing them but i do not know...if it is america then we pretty stupid ( which i have said in other posts) if i was the president and i was bombing countries that were believed to have just bombed us...considering afganistan is so fucking small i would drop a single atom bomb on them and take out the whole fucking country...

no the fires in afghanistan were not caused by US missles or bombs. They were caused by infighting among themselves. They have been in the mist of a civil war.

palastine and afghanastan are being singled out because a) they have been performing terrorist acts for decades B) afghanastan is where bin laden (sp?) resides...it was bombed most recently because one of Bin's partners (who resided in the former) bombed two US embassys...If a country to harboring a terrorist or MAJOR war criminal...that country is bombed...simple as that...there is no blame anywhere...its always been a back and forth thing but to say we "reap what we sew" is stupid...leave it to someone who doesnt live in the country to tell us whats wrong with it...thanks buddy...

Yeah, ok Macster, I see what you're saying, but I still stand by what I said. I was referring to the government when I siad it. If they are planning on bombing Afghanistan, simply because the man they SUSPECT to have done it is ASSOCIATED with them, then don't expect them to just sit back and let it happen. All I'm saying is, if you bomb them, then these people are gonna do the exact same thing to you.

As for that article, in my opinion, it's total bullshit. Americans are always looking for a scapegoat. Sorry, but it's the truth. Now this huge racist anti-muslim propoganda campaign is going to be launched, I guarantee. The names sound made up, as does the entire story. Not being an American, I can tell you that the world sees you as pompous, arrogant bastards. A huge stereotype, I know, but that is what the rest of the world sees you as. These Arabs dancing on the street are those crazy fuck heads that may be responsible for this. Once again, 99% of them feel the same way as everybody else.

Archived