Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dsel.ufd

U.S now bombing middle east

Originally posted by pauliewalnuts:

yes we grow some balls,and are going to avenge these fucks.

uh... the ones who are avenged are the innocent dead... as far as the missle attack goes... who knows

------------------

2 Can Sam

I feel we should find out who is responsible and bomb them. Not an entire country or region.

More bombing will not occur to the U.S,thats why the only way for them to hurt us was by doing what they did.No country would take us head up.

My brother is in the army... if anything ever happened to him, it will be the end of me. Believe me.

yeah wo-huuuuuuu baby yeah! kill more people for doing what you did to them for nothing an endless spiral of pointless death,baby wooooo-huuuuuuuuuu.

Kabul is being bombed right now... there is no confermation that it is an american airstrike yet.

dude, shut the fuck up, you guys all chicken little, there is no proof the the fires in Kabul are linked to the US, it seems more likely to me that it is a signator of some inner turmoil in Afghanistan, if US missles were indeed raining on a foreign capitol there would be no doubt

------------------

2 Can Sam

Originally posted by *see-phore*:

yeah wo-huuuuuuu baby yeah! kill more people for doing what you did to them for nothing an endless spiral of pointless death,baby wooooo-huuuuuuuuuu.

thats pretty much what i meant.... i agree with smart

Originally posted by *see-phore*:

Not only that, WHO THE FUCK SAID IT WAS AFGHANISTAN????? PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT i AM ABOUT TO SAY: NO ONE HAS TAKEN CREDIT(no one who is credible, anyway) FOR THIS ATTACK. Shit, the fires are still so hot at the crash site they haven't gotten victims out, let alone started an investigation. YOU DON"T KNOW IT WAS BIN LADEN!!!!!!

------------------

AIM: DurtyTrol

Originally posted by pauliewalnuts:

More bombing will not occur to the U.S,thats why the only way for them to hurt us was by doing what they did.No country would take us head up.

Iraq took us heads up before...at least until they ran away when they saw out tanks

Eye for an Eye.

Seems like we got a bunch of hippie motherfuckers in here that think we should just hold hands and sing Kumbaya instead of finding out who's responsible and handeling that shit.

Originally posted by garth vader:

no offense but everyone lives and dies, so get over it.

Everyone live and dies... but when it's someone close to you it hurts regardless.

CNN has just reported that the upheavel and destruction in Afghanistan is a result of the ongoing civil wars ... and NOT a result of a counter-attack by the US military.

Take that for what you may ... just be careful what you assume.

Originally posted by garth vader:

no offense but everyone lives and dies, so get over it.

Take any personal beef you may have with Secret outside. Like brown said, get some class.

Originally posted by Pistol:

Seems like we got a bunch of hippie motherfuckers in here that think we should just hold hands and sing Kumbaya instead of finding out who's responsible and handeling that shit.

I nominate you for first to hold a bullet in his head, you seem to condem all those who ask for calm, you seem to think that showing some intelligent restraint instead of blindly raging against people you DON'T KNOW are responsible is somehow a punk move? You are a child and you don't deserve to even hold an opinion on this issue.

------------------

2 Can Sam

Originally posted by Smart:

I nominate you for first to hold a bullet in his head, you seem to condem all those who ask for calm, you seem to think that showing some intelligent restraint instead of blindly raging against people you DON'T KNOW are responsible is somehow a punk move? You are a child and you don't deserve to even hold an opinion on this issue.

You don't know me. I'm older than half the people on the board. I'm in my 3rd year of college. I never attacked you personally, if you disagree than disagree. It is a free country. But it is childish to make discussions or arguments personal. Better yet I'll save that bullet and put in the motherfuckers head that is responsible for this tragedy. I just don't agree with the people that feel we should just let this shit slide. Oh yeah bomb our people... oh well...

Wow, leave it too the Americans to automatically assume it's the Arabs. Who the fuck do you think you are? Hmm, who blew up the Oklahoma building? Who the fuck is so high and mighty to say that it couldn't possibly be some fucking insane group of Texans or some shit like that? All these newscasters saying Afghanistan this, Palestine that, shut the fuck up. I hate to say it, but you all bring this shit upon yourselves. Any problem happens, one crazy motherfucker bombs a building, you bomb the shit outta some country you think he's associated with, with no proof it was even them, killing innocent people who despise the terrorists as much s you do, and you wonder why this shit happens to you.

I don't know if they have attacked somewhere or not. But if they have, then be prepared to reap what you sow.

Thank god I live in Canada, where we can sort out our problems peacefully. Yeah, it's a trgedy what happened, but don't blame anyone until you know for sure who it was.

[This message has been edited by KidGoneBad (edited 09-11-2001).]

You don't know me. I'm older than half the people on the board...

and yet you are still a child... you can take it personally, because that is indeed how I offered it, but I still think what I said pretty accurately sizes up your position and it's obvious flaws

------------------

2 Can Sam

talk about no need to make it personal, but then you post this in another thread...

HOW THER FUCK CAN YOU POST STUPID IMAGES AT A TIME LIKE THIS????? YOU FUCKING NO CLASS LITTLE BITCH MOTHERFUCKER. UP TO 50,000 INNOCENT US CITIZENS DEAD AND YOU WANT TO POST PICS OF SOME FUCKING DOG. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT!

so, like I said, take it personal if you want

------------------

2 Can Sam

Eye for an Eye.

settle down buddy... no reason to be so blood hungry.

they say the bombs are more likely due to cival wars going on in afghanistan. its not us i think.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this