Illegal Immigrant Rights...

Paisa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all i gotta say... is if all the illigal immigrants of this stolen ass fucking country... quit today... tomorrow... the day after tomorrow... next week... the year after... or whatever fucking day they mutually choose to do so... this fucking economy would fucking sink...

so fuck all you anti illegal immigrant motherfuckers...

cause in the end you pieces of shits are all fucking immigrants...

i have a serious problem with illegal immigrants ... and with just cause i believe.

my family and i moved here legally about 6years ago. through this time, the thousands upon thousands of dollars we've had to spend on lawyers, paperwork, fee's etc. has been substantial to say the least.

i find it a tab bit unfair to let one person slip under the door, while affording them a paying job, housing, rights etc. when people like myself had to wait near 5years before i could even apply for a job ... a job that i needed to pay my rent ... my bills ... my life. i can't apply for clinic work, because i don't hit the "alien" bracket anymore.

it's just not fair to make one person work/pay their ass off to be a "member" (take that as you will) of this country ... when others are being afforded the luxury of just walking in and starting life.

maybe your paper shouldn't be on illegal immigrants rights ... but what we as a people (and goverment) can do [ethically] do to in order to make immigration fair to both residents and those of whom have applied.

eh ... what do i know

Originally posted by Pistol

a bunch of guys that do illegal things for fun bitching about people that do "illegal" things for survival.

how's this:

i was unemployed, ive payed plenty of taxes, i cant pay my bills nor get a job, i cant afford college anymore and i basically cant do shit, yet the government wont let me have Welfare or Unemployment..

my dad was unemployed after working for Lucent Tech.. he went from making 250,000$ a year to making 12,000$ a year, in that time the govt wouldnt help us with shit, yet these neighbors from saudi arabia had no taxes, they had tons of money coming in, their kids were in college for free, and the money they were sending out was worth 10x more then it was coming in..

i say fuck foreigners.. fuck immigrants.. okay enough bitchings, life is better again..

I seriously think the mexicans are on some overpopulate the state shit. Aren't they the majority now? I know many of the bigwigs in the US don't mind having some extra slaves around. This has always been the number 1 complaint of neo nazis being neo nazis are mostly blue collar. Blue collars in the US now are only 27% of the workforce. But we are outsourcing more and more work. We are even beginning to lose white collar jobs to india. And this is a trend that is catching fire. Bush is intentionally putting the government in debt up to it's eyeballs till an unforseeable future, we might as well kiss all of our benefits of being an american citizen goodbye.

I can see all of the united states becoming the getaway of the corporate elite. Especially as the environment crumbles around us and cost of living skyrockets. This nation would become a fortress trying to hang on to a thread of life.

It's all so fucked up to me I'm considering just moving to an island and saying "Fuck yall motherfuckers!"

I've always wondered myself how is it that arabs and chinese can come over and set up shop, and even get money from the government? I don't get it.

Oh well it doesn't matter we are all fucking screwed. It's going to get ugly real soon. There is going to be a fucking class war.... Think of it like Civil War II or something.

We are so fucked. I need more guns.

Originally posted by cømmunist

they set up business because they government supports it and has trade regulations with their nations thats why they get the college and shit for free..

Oh word... I also heard that jews get college for free. Lucky them.

Well, anyways, I've been thinking that a class war in capitalistic society is quite logical given the current progression of events. As businesses become bigger and more powerful, they become more hegemonistic and monopolistic... essentially widening the gap between the rich and the poor (which has been happening) until there is no in between, no middle class. Much like an oligarchy. Eventually the middle class (which on a global scale would be the entire working class of first world nations) must resign to substandard living conditions (either shit dead end jobs which have been increasing exponentially since the 60's prior to our current job draught, or a government handout, welfare check) or there must be a workers revolution all communist style.

What do you think?

Originally posted by synaps

when others are being afforded the luxury of just walking in and starting life.

i seriously doubt the majority of 'immigrants' that came from Guatemala, Chiapas or even northern Mexico just 'walked in and started life'. Would you have crawled through a old sewer pipe for hundreds of feet holding your children close to you while trying to protect them from rat bites only to come to the slums of Los Angeles and work multiple back breaking jobs a day in order to still live under the poverty line? Would you make that trip in order to go to the farming belt of California to live in a aluminum shack with no running water or electricity to pick strawberries and heads of lettuce for 30 cents every hundred pounds? If your dad is seriously in need of money. He could work 2-3 jobs at Mc Donalds or some other fast food joint and make more than 12 G's a year. But i'm pretty sure that would be beneath him. So I seriously doubt anyone working the fields are fucking up his job search.

Go rent El Norte by the same director as Mi Familia.

It's from the 70's or 80's and is in subtitles but will definitely give you an idea of all the shit people go through trying to get to the states from Central & South America.

i could careless if a mom was holding a baby and crawled through a wood chipper just to get to america and the wood chipper turned on and chopped the baby to and her to hell, they do it illegally, and i could careless if they have to survive, if theyre not paying taxes and shit and are still working here, they dont deserve to work here, secondly; us doing illegal stuff for fun is irrelevant.. you did have good points,

i was mainly refering to the arabs, the ones who arent dying and living in shacks over in Saudi Arabia, yet still come over here and make tons of money..

ahhahaah im a sick mean fuck whos going to hell oh wel im not making sense

i seriously doubt the majority of 'immigrants' that came from Guatemala, Chiapas or even northern Mexico just 'walked in and started life'. Would you have crawled through a old sewer pipe for hundreds of feet holding your children close to you while trying to protect them from rat bites only to come to the slums of Los Angeles and work multiple back breaking jobs a day in order to still live under the poverty line? Would you make that trip in order to go to the farming belt of California to live in a aluminum shack with no running water or electricity to pick strawberries and heads of lettuce for 30 cents every hundred pounds? If your dad is seriously in need of money. He could work 2-3 jobs at Mc Donalds or some other fast food joint and make more than 12 G's a year. But i'm pretty sure that would be beneath him. So I seriously doubt anyone working the fields are fucking up his job search.

You seem to forget that these illegal immigrants are living a far better life than they were in Guatamala or Mexico, despite their poverty conditions. So yes it makes sense. If I was living in extreme poverty conditions and saw that I could live in less poverty conditions by hopping the border, then I'd do it in a heartbeat. It only makes sense. You act like they were living way better in Mexico or something.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

You seem to forget that these illegal immigrants are living a far better life than they were in Guatamala or Mexico, despite their poverty conditions. So yes it makes sense. If I was living in extreme poverty conditions and saw that I could live in less poverty conditions by hopping the border, then I'd do it in a heartbeat. It only makes sense. You act like they were living way better in Mexico or something.

whats your point?

whats your point?

What do you mean?

You implied that the majority of immigrants from south of the border weren't coming here making a better "life" for themselves because they were living "under the poverty line."

Then I stated that even though many may live "under the poverty line" (by U.S. standards), it's still far better than how they were living in Mexico or Guatamela or wherever, and that they ARE making a better life for themselves in the U.S. Basically I said that what you stated was false.

How much simpler can it get?

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

What do you mean?

You implied that the majority of immigrants from south of the border weren't coming here making a better "life" for themselves because they were living "under the poverty line."

Then I stated that even though many may live "under the poverty line" (by U.S. standards), it's still far better than how they were living in Mexico or Guatamela or wherever, and that they ARE making a better life for themselves in the U.S. Basically I said that what you stated was false.

How much simpler can it get?

Well they wouldn't be coming over here if we didn't fuck up their country in the first place. But that's a whole nother topic....

Archived