CHICAGO...COMPLETELY MISUNDERSTOOD.

plebian*or*ReviseOne?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

All city meeting...Where though?

It's a bummer there's so much beef, it'd be hard to bring EDSK and AOM into the same atmosphere and not expect a brawl.....

If it worked though , it could be like Sirius's idea from The Warriors. " Take over one borough at a time(in this case neighborhoods)....."

Originally posted by gooey gash

It seems to me that if I lived in Chicago, and the buff was that bad, I would focus on tags, especially marker tags. It's kind of like guerilla warfare, you gotta peck away at 'em. Fuck if a marker tag gets buffed. It takes 2 seconds to do and you can rack markers all day. Out run those motherfuckers. Hit the cuts... I don't know. Trust me, I know that I don't know what I'm talking about, and I gotta experience it before I make any judgment calls, so please don't take offense. I went to Chicago for a couple of weeks and I saw NO tags hardly... I wish i could remember who i saw... i saw as wyse tag, and some other stuff. But isn't anyone just really banging tags? That would be my strategy, especially cause I like tags more than anything...

Props to everyone in Chicago doing their thing. SYF is crushing shit here in frisco, and i've seen some wyse tags here too.

even tags get buffed... and yes there are not many tags... however there are little pockets in the city where they seem top build up a little bit.. just cuz they are such high traffic areas for writers...

but anything on stations... trains.. is buffed anywahere between 15 mintues.. and 2 hours after its been done (usually... not always/)

i didnt even know how bad chicago was until i started hittin other cities.. and gettin more acknowledge ment from writters about what i am doing... plus... chicago is the hottest city i have been 2 in terms of cops... i am almost possitive we have the most active rollin cop cars in the nation... for real.. there are only a few nights... that i have been all night paintin.. and not had a close call.... the fact of the matter is .. alotta cat sare puttin in work.. and its not like there isnt enuff bein put in... there have been days wher ei hav ehit tags all day.. and been doing fills all nigth long... so obviously i am not th eonly person doin this i know for a fact otehr are to.. it just... i dunno man... i mean abviously there is allotta work being put in if the city pays somethin like 4.5 million in cta damaged property and another 4.5 million for non cta property....

Archived