Pet Peeves vol. XXVIII

RumPuncher

- people with dirty fingernails

- ugly people

- girls who are to fucking gross to shave their damn bikini line

- when older people (complete strangers) bitch at me about how bad smoking is because they don't realize i'm 19.

- when idiots act like they just caught the whooping cough as they walk by me while i'm smoking, just to prove a point

- when i'm driving in front of a cop on I-10 and i wanna speed sooooo bad

- girls who wear too much makeup

- when gay french men on canal street stare at me and giggle and speak fucking french (this happened to me on sunday)

- people who fight over god-damned mardi gras beads

- when i'm piss drunk and i fall on my face (literally) and spill popeye's all over the street

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of good ones up there.

"-annoying drunk girls. you know, the kind that aren't really drunk but act as if they are. when you saw them only drink a teaspoon of smirnoff. " This right here just made my AIM info...

I have too many, here is an abridged list, more to come

- Drunk ass people that expect you to take care of them cause they're drunk. Bitch I made out with you for 5 minutes that doesnt make me obligated to sit here for two hours while you puke over the side of the booth.

- People that think by rocking triple five soul it automatically makes you "hip hop."

- The freestyling at innopportune times, QUIT WITH THAT SHIT SERIOUSLY!

- Again, People who know everything about everything. I end up having conversations that conclude along the lines of "I studied this for four years, you're not gonna win this argument." And the people that keep arguing because they're positive they're correct.

- Women that want a guy with a sense of humor but cant sense the humor.

- People that gamble and then want you to give their money back, would you give my money back bitch?

- People who do this "Hey whats up man wanna come kick it tonight," "Sure." "Cool, uhh can you come pick me up..."

- People that full on break their necks to stare at you in traffic, either you're gay, or uhhh... nah you're just gay.

- People who always have something to complain about. You know the type, ya it was okay but...

- People who try overly hard to pronounce stuff correctly. You know what I mean.

- People who eat with chopsticks at thai places, people in thailand don't eat with them, why are you?

- Fat bitches that think they're hot and have the ego problem to go with it.

- Ugly girls that are all pushy about you taking their number and calling them....

More later, the world sucks...

I was thinking about this, and one time I took this girls number and lost it before I could call, and I felt bad cause she was nice, if you're out there I'm sorry...

Originally posted by Crimsøn

Yes, there is a Canadian Idol, and it's fucking terrible.. not that American Idol is worth watching either, but..

And about the gums, i didn't mean making them bleed due to brushing/flossing, etc. Please believe i brush and floss on the regular, and deez gums don't bleed. I meant when you're brushing your teeth quickly, and you haphazardly smack yourself in the gums with the hard plastic part of the toothbrush...

More Peeves, because we all know there's plenty:

-People who super-size their meal at McDonalds, and then have the audacity to ask for a diet coke.

-Handicap parking spaces.. should handicap people really be driving? (no offense intended)

-those 'trendy' over-sized skank belts.. y'know, then ones that are like 5 inches tall /wide (from top to bottom)

-one way streets

-your profusely rich friends that habitually ask to borrow money. Fuck you, you tight-wad bastard! You have more pocket-change than i have in my bank account! No i won't fucking lend you $20. Assholes.

-those deep-ass ruts that form on the streets during the crazy daily melt-freeze cycle of late winter in canada. Holy shit them things do some damage to the suspension.

-clusters of potholes that are damn near impossible to avoid, but absolutely deadly if you hit em. Goodbye rims.

-telemarketers / "charity" collection companies. Ha!

-Dubyah

-Paul Martin and Canadian politics in general for that matter. You're all pathetic.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

well yall cant drive to begin with, its even worse though when you girls are in big automobiles as well.

:lol:

tease..i can fucking drive..and i'd put money on it that i could drive better then you..suv or sports car..so shut it

Originally posted by E MARTYR

bitchplease. id drive circles around your ass.

/tease (enter in famous race car driver last name)

haha.. thats fucking funny.. because you think just because your a man.. you can do things better then me..the funny thing is just because your YOU ..i can do everything 10 times better then you;]

when it is raining so hard that it drenches you (fuck this storm shit. my pants are all wet and so is my hair and jacket. now i look like a goon going to this damn meeting. i should have called in sick.)

emo girls

materialistic girls that wear LV and all that shit and dont work for their money.

dirty seats

george "i'm a fucking ignorant fucker" bush

MMMMM HMMMM. Some good peeves indeed. In related news I saw like 3 black guys with von dutch hats last night. Not that I'm racist at all but von dutch is like hipster white dude to the maximum, it was just, well I couldn't help from laughing and trying to hide...

BACK TO THE PEEVES...

- The MALL! Fuck the mall!!!!

- Hipsters in general, especially the fucks that buy those old school shirts like its the cool thing to do and make the prices on everything go up so that they have 115 dollar jeans at bon marche... I want to kill all of you...

- "Vintage" clothes that have never been worn, come on...

- 14 year old yuppie girls that have cell phones and talk like they're 22 on them shits plus they're walking with like more abercrombie bags than anyone else one hand on the phone with a group talking like they're making business deals and shit "I need you to be here in half an hour..."

- Ridiculous drunks, like its cool to be drunk and stupid, but don't get us kicked the fuck out cause next time, you're on your own and when that dude that you got in a fight wiht comes out you deal with it...

- Bandwagon type people. Someone who will be happy/sad/angry because he thinks its the right thing to be. People that will stand around for an hour and then decide that since their boy wants to go home they're pissed cause were not going anywhere...

- Grown ass 26 year old bitches that let 19-21 year old dudes take care of them... No bitch its not cute...

- OHHH shit, women that make they're voice all high and little girl like cause they think its cute, I CANNOT STAND THAT SHIT. ITS NOT CUTE PLEASE STOP IT!!!!!

I dont know, the world sucks, more later...

Originally posted by Milton

Not that I'm racist at all but von dutch is like hipster white dude to the maximum,

the actual guy 'Von Dutch' who used to so custom cars way back when was actually incredible biggoted and would probably beat every single hipster he saw wearing his name on their ass. Seriously... he was a rough and tough motherfucker who was very racist without appology.

Threads that start with so.

So I've decided to...

So I went...

So I thought I'd...

So I did...

There has been a TON of these fucking things lately, anyone else notice the trend? It just reminds me of when someone is trying to spark a conversation that probably isn't that important or interesting. I normally don't care about message board/chat room etiquette but just a little random hostility...for tha ladies out there.

Archived