FIGHTING YOUR BROTHER

Daddy Screw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Jackson

Pin him down, knees to upper arms while on top of him. Repeatedly poke him in the chest, hard.

When he is paralysed explain the situation and threaten him with pain.

the good old doctors tap....im 15..my brothers 18....he beats me up for fun at random times...its pretty funny...but he beats the fuck out of me if i do sumthin bad.....but hes the one who plays the music loud all the time......the computer is in the same room as the TV so when i want to watch tv hes allways playin music loud...pisses me off but i cant do anythn about it....

my older brothers used to beat the shit outta me if i crossed them. at about 14 i got bigger than both of them and one day i fucking lost it when he was yelling at me. i threw him down a flight of stairs....he didnt learn, but we didnt seriously fight for another 2 years. one day he was bitching at me and i beat the shit out of him. he was so pissed that he started cryng. to this day hell never step up to me.

fuck what these people say, don't buy him shit. your little brother is an asshole. next time he fucks with you, beat some sense into him, if that doesn't work, beat him retarded. if neither works, just slap him at random times, just to show him who's boss. and if he gets rowdy, put him in a full nelson until he cries.

Originally posted by destroya

fuck what these people say, don't buy him shit. your little brother is an asshole. next time he fucks with you, beat some sense into him, if that doesn't work, beat him retarded. if neither works, just slap him at random times, just to show him who's boss. and if he gets rowdy, put him in a full nelson until he cries.

i think you're right. being a 16 year old dickhead the only thing he's going to listen to is pain really. the thing is thats always how i treated him, and he sees it as he has to take it further than what i do to him in order to defeat me.

so i want to counter that by not physically fighting him, but mentally. fighting without fighting so to speak.

i don't want to physically fight him because

(1) he might get permanently hurt and hate me forever, and i would prolly regret it

(2) if i fuck him up he'll start destroying all my shit

(3) it'll just turn into a long game of revenge

i still really feel to fuck him up though

Originally posted by BASF

(1) he might get permanently hurt and hate me forever, and i would prolly regret it

(2) if i fuck him up he'll start destroying all my shit

(3) it'll just turn into a long game of revenge

oh please, get over your self, your not some killing machine where one touch of your mighty fist will cripple a kid, just fight the fuckin kid and teach him about respect, you must have a real fucked up relationship with your brother though to were he'd fuck your shit up and seek revenge on you for it...me and my brother will fight and as soon as its over were friends again...but anyway even if you are some killing machine, its not like you cant control your strength, cmon now seriously, everyone here, as well as you know that violence is the only answer, you dont teach a dog to bark when he needs to go out side and piss by giving him a new headset every time he shits on the carpet

Originally posted by HOVIE

the good old doctors tap....im 15..my brothers 18....he beats me up for fun at random times...its pretty funny...but he beats the fuck out of me if i do sumthin bad.....but hes the one who plays the music loud all the time......the computer is in the same room as the TV so when i want to watch tv hes allways playin music loud...pisses me off but i cant do anythn about it....

18`s a kid cause he`s gonna play his music loud, i`m nearly 24 and still do that..lol

I grew up the youngest of 4 boys.

That means that I grew up getting the shit kicked out of my by my 3 older brothers.

I fucking HATED them. I used to do the exact same shit you're talking about. If they beat me up, I'd go an trash their shit, steal their shit, hide their shit. One time I had a knife and acted like I was going to stab my older brother (I wasn't really going to, but I wanted him to quit fucking with me). The only thing that I got from all of the above was my ass kicked. I fucked with their shit, they beat me up. I flashed a knife at them, they beat me up even more severely.

I mean I really hated them, aside of fucking with their shit I used to say a lot of really terrible things to them. Not name calling shit, but calling them out on things I should never have done.

But this was all when we lived together, as soon as they all moved away to college our relationship got better. You only fight when you're around them all the time. You grow out of that shit. I'm really good friends with my brother now that we're older and I'm even taking a 2 month long trip with one of them this summer, probably the one who I hated the most.

Don't buy him shit, you guys aren't sisters. Kick his ass.

One good thing that came out of it is that since I grew up fighting kids older and bigger than myself I could always handle my own.