Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest --zeSto--

quit smoking...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm down to about 4 cigarettes per day. Getting sick with a sore throat helps, I highly recommend it. Fuck $6 a pack.

I'm smoking more, but i guess thats becasue i'm drinking more.

A pack lasts me about 3 days, I really love smoking so much, but at the same time i hate it so much.

im like 6 months quit strong

Thing about it tho. I want to die. Not on an emo suicide kid tip

but i rather my body goes before my mind does

I'm trying to stop smoking weed.. It's just hard cus everyone around me smoke fucking weed everyday.. I have a lil baby now and that's another reason why I want to quit.. But weed just relaxes me and takes all the stress and negative thinking away..it helps keep my sanity calm.. Still gotta think bout what to do

I'm trying to stop smoking weed.. It's just hard cus everyone around me smoke fucking weed everyday.. I have a lil baby now and that's another reason why I want to quit.. But weed just relaxes me and takes all the stress and negative thinking away..it helps keep my sanity calm.. Still gotta think bout what to do

unless you have an awesome job and stacks of money in the bank, quitting smoking weed shouldn't be a question if you have a kid. what are you, one of the dads on "16 and pregnant"? grow the fuck up.

• Like 1

Why quit, moderation is key.

In other news, I have the cough of death. Finna try and get some syrup from the Dr.

I chewed tobacco for years, I think that in general it is better for you. You may loose your jaw or face but will be alive.

The difference in taxing can make it cheaper but it is still a expensive habit.

One that I am very happy to be free of.

I attribute my success in quitting smoking to 2 things, having a exercise plan in effect before quitting and reading the Allen Carr book on quitting.

There is some remarkably horrible advice in this thread.

the other night at the bowling alley i over heard" hey jon you wanna go out for a smoke?" "nah i gotta let it charge up first" i lold to myself

QUITTING SMOKING NOW

I don't give a shit if there's already another thread on this, but I'm quitting smoking right now. I've bought several packs of gum to help me stop. Any other advice?

Re: QUITTING SMOKING NOW

sure. Be ready for a few days of being flat out miserable followed by a week of being uncomfortable and then another couple weeks that are only slightly better. After that its easy and you will feel better. No more waking up with a bad taste in your mouth. More energy, more money in your pocket, clothes and car stop smelling bad, get sick less.

Good luck. What I did was instead of spending 5 on cigarettes every day or 2 i would buy scratch off lotto tickets instead. a 2$ in the am and another at night. I won a few dollars here and there then won 40$ and stopped. This went on for about a month

Throw away the gum. Buy a copy of the quit smoking book by Alan Carr.

Good luck man. I quit before cold turkey.. not going to lie it sucked, but lasted 7 months. I quit again about 3 weeks ago with help via Chantix. If you have the coin for the prescription, I would most definitely suggest trying it. It makes quitting suck MUCH less than cold turkey.

i quit 5 years ago, after smoking for 10 years. i quit cold turkey. man up!

i do miss smoking though, so damn good..

The only people I know that quit smoking and don't still miss it have children, which was what motivated them.

Sooo....knock a girl up maybe