Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mopius

drowning pool

Guest mopius

god i hate this song and this new metal shit is getting more popular than ever...it needs to stop

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

drowning pool. is that that god damn song about letting the bodies hit the floor or some shit? damn. no talent at all. anyone can write lyrics like that.

Guest rules for mules
Originally posted by Ammo:

fuck music. the only good music is at the drive in and radio head. fuck everything else

whoa dude, you sound like a complete herb..

i hate thaT yelling metal shit and lets all be depressed cause we make money off shitty lyrics no one can understand..... FUCK METAL

yeah all that nue metal shit is wak. plus bands like mudvayne get all kinds of recognition. they just suck soooooo bad. i hate the new "costume rock" shit. korn, limp dilznick, mudvayne, slipknot, all that shit... plus creed, and god smack. wak herb music.

all image and no substance makes jacks band an empty pile of feces.

nah, that aint costume rock, you wanna see that shit go check out misfits and gwar and shit like that.

rollin250what?

------------------

Cock in one hand gun in the other

100 and 10 degrees outside

Originally posted by Ammo:

fuck music. the only good music is at the drive in and radio head. fuck everything else...

What the fuck are you thinking, radiohead i can agree on but at the drive in? can you say " The harvey dangerfeild band?" MAYBE THAT WAS BEFORE YOUR TIME...both bands are the epitome of shit.

I agree on drowning pool, horrible.. as far as the misfits go..fuck them and graves, they were dope with danzig..that was it once he left so did there "talent"..

You want to hear some good music pop in Van Morrisons greatest hits..now theres a classic..G-L-O-R-I-A!!!

------------------

FUCK YOU AND UR UGLY MOTHER

I hate all this "POP" shit. All the "new metal" sucks, and gets lumped with bands that are actually good.

I remember Brandon from Incubus complaining about everyone associating them with Korn, just because they had dreads.....System of a Down is going to be touring with a bunch of bullshit bands, from what I understand, all of the "new metal" bullshit brigade....