thieving rice boy punks

Gnes 37

i just got my honda retuned from getting stolen i have owned it for a good 6 years and added around 180,000 miles and still running great i use it for an A to B driver but back when i was a teen i bought an intake and clear corners for it i lowered it at one point but raised it back to stock height because i didnt want to deal with a camber kit and wearing out tires too quick.

but turns out some lil punk just stole my ride just to rip off the clear corners steal my intake, my licence plate and my stock honda badge on the rear. also fucking up the ignition in the process.

my ride is far off in looking anyway cool it has numerous dents and i never wash it but it happened to get stolen anyways. word of advice to anyone who only pays liability and do not want to deal with that kind of bullshit, invest in an alarm,club or this lock on the pedals device. It took my 5 hours to get it out of the towing place they keep found stolen cars.

as for people who fuck with people's ride you need to have your hands cut off and shoved up your ass. thank you very much..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a ex of mine got her old ass camary stolen, it was so busted, i dont know why the hell they took it. the police found it a couple weeks later, the only thing they took was her huge cd case.

i agree with the hands cut off, but you can do the shoving.

this really has nothing to do with what you're talking about

ronald: yo man why are you hating on civics?

ronald: my civic is louder than your nissan

stupid pot smoker: lol

stupid pot smoker: vrrrrooooom

ronald: yeah nigga

ronald: i sound like im goin 80 when im only goin 8

p.s.- stealing from people is not radical

Originally posted by E MARTYR

you did "thieving rice boy punks"

but not only that, but everyone knows asians are the ones doing that shit.

here we got asian gangs, and thats all they do is steal car parts an shit to fix up their stupid fucking hondas.

it was a joke anyways. fuck you.

fuck it im not gonna argue with you.

for your information,

a "rice boy" is anybody white/black/yellow/etc with a import or domestic wannabe import ride doing stuff to it mostly cosmetic stuff which has nothing to do with performance but yet they think it does.... such has vinyl stickers exhaust neon lights, pipes the size of coffee cans. such as most rides featured in fast and the furious they think this stuff makes their go very fast but in fact they are a joke.

Archived