Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dick Quickwood

Viruses N' Shit

Originally posted by ARCEL

my computer had viruses, i knew it was running way too slow, anyway i got a crack for my norton antivirus subscription, now i'm subscribed until 2029, the problem is that some important files were infected including win32 or something like that, which isimportant evidently, so now i'm going to try and submit the files i want fixed to norton.

so there are a few important files that are fucked, which i need to keep. it looks like i will simply have to download them and switch them with the infected ones, unless anyone knows how they can be fixed .

no one replied ? W.T.F.!?!?!?!??!??/////1

i'm going to get mcafee virus whatever,i think there's still malicious processes running, because it's abnormally slow

Yeah you could do a custom reinstall for the files you need. I would just like a clean slate myself but that's a pain in the ass. I guess ghosting your drive would be the way to go.

well, i opted to delete photoshop.exe with norton, but photoshop still works. i deleted all 200 infected files. i don't know exactly what that system32 shit is, but i ended a suspicious process and now my computer seems to be running fine. i'm still going to get the mcafee program.

Originally posted by villain

Yeah you could do a custom reinstall for the files you need. I would just like a clean slate myself but that's a pain in the ass. I guess ghosting your drive would be the way to go.

do you know much about tape drives ?