So I'm the Grand Prize Winner.

JerryCurl

About 2 months ago I took a survey for ****** (An Alcoholic Franchise, censored for your protection). The survey is reviewed by judges, and then put into a drawing to win: 2 limited addition bottles of ****** ***(autographed by the designers), sented candles, shampoo, and a trip to LA for a promotional photo shoot.

The problem is, I won....

..Under a fake name and an 'embelished age'. Yesterday I got home from work to find 2 e-mails and 3 voicemail messages covering the rules and legalities of claiming my prize. God I felt important.

So today my Mode of Action is to call back pretending to be my "alias's" roomate, and I'll claim the prize for him. Then get a friend of mine that's eligable to recieve the prize to fill out the forms and fax it with my picture. It's just crazy enough to work.

If you've got any comments/ suggestions/ better idea's, post them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GucciCondom

if my boy can walk into the license issuing place not knowing anyone there and come out with a real id that says hes 21..then you can probably pull this off. haha

haha, I'd like to know the details of how that went down

I really dont even know..one day he rolled out early on his bike and said he was going up there to get one and we were all like yeah yeah bullshit you cant get a fake id from the place..and like 4 hours later we see him and he busts it out and its the real deal..his name and all..with all the holograms and shit on the id so it was def. real. Hes a real shady kid he wouldnt tell us what he did.

guahah.. little kids.. thats the easiest thing to do.. Take all your friends info (who is 21) down to your local secretary of state. The only risky part is finding a person behind the counter that will let you slid eon not having any other photo identity.

Archived