yeah so this one time....

atrocks

yeah so im drunk.....and uh...i have soem frieneds that i drinkwith.....adn for soem reason....they start tellin me i drink too much....yeah i fuckin know this....but what the fuck does that have to do with them....yeah i undestand and it kinda is their duty or what ever to tel me when i m doing soemthign they think i shouldnt be doin ....but they tell me this adn im like yeah ok and...adn they just keeep goin on adn on....im liek ok i get it i drijnk alot so fuckin what....and either everyojne starts tellin me im getting out of control or they tell me im trippin...alll i said was yeah adn what.....i drink and what ...so waht....y the fuck does everyone all of the sudden asume that it is their duty to fuckin verbaly rescue me romm alcoholic destitution... some would say its cus theyre my friends but what....sayign shit is as far as they would go anyway....no one would ever takea cup from my mouth....blahblahblah all im sayin is that it seems to e bullshit when ever people pretend to be concerneed with what it is that your going through or experiencing or what ever....adn they try to give you soem bullshit qss advice or tell you somethign thats fuckin common sense...pleeeease dont fuckin bore me......i have yet to coem across anyoen that can give me any valid fuckin advice......please.....if u got soemthign to say to me....it had better be a plain ol fuckin good luck or a fuckin best piece of advice ive ever heard in my life....otherwise...fuck off adn take yer half ass thoghts on life soemwhere else wehre soem oen might belive yer bullshit......

wow...a thread after all this?.....doubt it.....smoke that sherm.....roll fast on them speed balls adn make sure soem dumbass remembers you tomorrow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

<<pumping a druknek shakey fist in the air>>

hell yeah....asm uch as i was a pro people person...i am every day losing my faith in the strength of people to strengthen the line of any person looking to expand the ideas of a modern man/woman.....after all...it doesnt seem to be what makes you anything.....in order to be soemone.....you neeed steelo, nice clothes, and the like......o well.....maybe thats just to motivate us to al get a job...

Archived