Free software from insecure apache directories.

head south

Here are two currently open directories containing software... the first one has tons of shit for every software catagory, photoshop7 is there and a lot of other games and graphic software etc... the second one has photoshop CS flash and some others

http://jiacheng.com.cn/software/

www.gamephreak.com update, photoshop 7 in this directory is called ps7.exe and definately works

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

that's a good way to get logged and cited in accordance with the dmca.... where as if you use a good p2p program you are able to dodge almost and chance of getting caught.... good luck you all but I'm not clicking.

Hmm...I do need photoshop for my mac, but I think I'll just trust Dhabz on this one.

Originally posted by villain

What does emule have spyware and adware? I hate that junk. I friggen reformatted my harddrive because of grokster. I'm going to try bitorrent next.

check out two programs called "adaware" and "spybot search and destroy"

find them on google. install both of them and use them you'll find 90% of spyware. get a virus protector also (demo's from download.com just uninstall and renew it every month) you might want to get a pop up blocker also and firewall

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I trust that you're part of the 12oz chat there.

emule.sourceforge.net

i have emule, i don't see the chat button

also, what's up with downloads having the dark blue bar but not downloading

metallix: in lieu of going through the hassle of renewing a trial version every month, get a crack from www.astalavista.com, my norton antivirus is subscribed for updates until 2029 thanks to them

Archived