Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Secret

Depressed....

Originally posted by im a big toy oner:

one time i got so depressed i couldnt cry. couldnt think. and just sat in my room for 8 months straight didnt talk to anyone except family when they knocked on my door. i was diagnosed with manic depression at one point but i havent been severely depressed in a long time. the whole point to that is i know how you feel and dont worry in time it will get better it always does.

fuck medication, shit gives me a killer stomach ach

honey.. if you want to 'talk' hit the email up. I'm willing to listen. remember.. shit isn't so bad - it just feels that way for now. I understand what you're going through and believe me.. I feel as if I'm walking right along with you...

I know how it is and know you're not alone.

Originally posted by Secret:

As time goes by, more and more people walk out of my life and take a piece of me with them. There is so little of my heart left, I really have nothing left to give....

amen. i've been hurting really bad lately too sister. shit's been thick these days.

god bless girl.

Originally posted by jades_blue

honey.. if you want to 'talk' hit the email up. I'm willing to listen. remember.. shit isn't so bad - it just feels that way for now. I understand what you're going through and believe me.. I feel as if I'm walking right along with you...

:king:

Originally posted by jades_blue

I would talk to her if I were you...she is always able to cheer me up, and if not she punches my ass back into place with harsh words of wisdom.

Christmas Holla

nah, I aint hurt right now. just playin, finances are down, just bitch'in

I appreciate it though ladies.... or a.. men. Whoever you are have a

Merry Fuckin' Christmas and an even better new year.:king: :king: :king: Pace'

Holla

fuck, i know this is s'posed to be a reply to console zero in the deep depression times... but, hell Tee_rase. what the fuck? are you depressed or some shit...? what's all this about flying home on the weekend? you better not be talking outta your ass - cause you don't joke around 'bout that shit. gotta few mothafuckin' joints waiting here with your name on 'em. oh, and we'll light up a phat new bowl, in a bulbous new glass blizzong . how's about that for incentive to get on the plane........ bcbud, daaaaaaaaaamn.

bzzzz. :dazed:

bump again.

fuck you all. all you all. i can bump any shit i want. Tee_Rase is my bro. and i fuckin can't get a hold of him through she-mail. so mind your own fucking business...

ima high as a fuckin kite.... :king:

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Your name [secret] just makes me think of naughty sex, that your bf would be mad about. I won't tell. I love you and care about you.

me too

americunts just don't know better.

ha! funky walkers, dirty talkers.

just smoked a roach joint. show me the way to 12 oz. i'm feeling it.

shit, i also feel the munchies comin on... p's. :D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this