Depressed....

Secret

• 2 years later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by jades_blue

honey.. if you want to 'talk' hit the email up. I'm willing to listen. remember.. shit isn't so bad - it just feels that way for now. I understand what you're going through and believe me.. I feel as if I'm walking right along with you...

I know how it is and know you're not alone.

:king:

Originally posted by jades_blue

honey.. if you want to 'talk' hit the email up. I'm willing to listen. remember.. shit isn't so bad - it just feels that way for now. I understand what you're going through and believe me.. I feel as if I'm walking right along with you...

I know how it is and know you're not alone.

I would talk to her if I were you...she is always able to cheer me up, and if not she punches my ass back into place with harsh words of wisdom.

fuck, i know this is s'posed to be a reply to console zero in the deep depression times... but, hell Tee_rase. what the fuck? are you depressed or some shit...? what's all this about flying home on the weekend? you better not be talking outta your ass - cause you don't joke around 'bout that shit. gotta few mothafuckin' joints waiting here with your name on 'em. oh, and we'll light up a phat new bowl, in a bulbous new glass blizzong . how's about that for incentive to get on the plane........ bcbud, daaaaaaaaaamn.

bzzzz. :dazed:

Archived