Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DIBS

Life after the oil crash.....

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey running out of oil is fine with me. The sooner the better. Maybe then we'll see a significant development of clean and green energies. How many damn ozone holes we got now? Like 6 of them?

This is very informative... I don't know it seems like they are trouncing the alternatives though.

Shit I could take a twelve volt battery and use a step up transformer or a tesla coil or something and put out the 120v standard. Cars and airplanes could be electrically powered as well. I would like to make a self perpetuating generator sometime maybe in autocad or something. Where I could just crank it and the magnetic force it generates to rotate and make power would also sustain the motion. Hmm... I might have to think pretty hard about this but Im sure it can be done. I should read some tesla...

oil for pesticides? i don't like pesticides anyways... how do organic farms do it? spiders? works good.

plastics? There are so many different types of plastics who would notice if we had a few less? I used to work in a plastics factory or three.

Actually now that I think about it electromagnetism could be a viable alternative to combustion engines.... The AC current frequency could be adjusted to "fire" the pistons.

Originally posted by seeking

villian, who are you?

Not sure what you mean seeking. Just some artist in the army I guess.

It might be kinda cool if the military turned against corporations and thier private armies.... No matter how powerful corporations get the military is still a force to be reckoned with.

Hahah my cousin's got a 604AWHP Eclipse, you should see the exhaust that it shoots when it's being dyno'd ..... peace out ozone layer. It's so worth it though to go that fast.

Originally posted by villain

No matter how powerful corporations get the military is still a force to be reckoned with.

too bad powerful corps supply the military with their weapons and leaders