so i got an ipod today... for free

head south

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So not only did you steal it, but you also signed for it. So when dude realizes he lost his ipod and goes looking for it, he now has a name to go with who stole it. And if you look like you're 10, you're going to get stomped.....

^^^^:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^

i bet he never thought of that, lol, kids gonna get stomped! :lol: oh thats great.

If I lost my ipod, which I saved for months to get (considering i dont have a job) and lost it I would be pissed. Loosing it is one thing, thats my fault, and if sombody finds it they might decide to take it, and I have no control over that. But sombody apparently turned it into the lost and found, and you go in there, bitch your little ass of and fuck CRY about it, just to get sombodys ipod that they owned. Youre a little bitch and like somone said karma WILL get you, you little fucker.

And I hope you were not smart enough to give false info, hopefully the rightful owner of the ipod comes and slits your throat.

Re: Re: so i got an ipod today... for free

Originally posted by fatbastard

yeah you better be happy, you cried you little bitch.

some poor bastard that payed like $500 is without an ipod because of dishonest fucks like you.

i hope that thing electricutes you in the middle of the night

this is what i was thinking, you are 15, get yer parents to buy you one you fuck

By the facts stated in the story you are fucked up. First of all, you go to this poolroom all the time so your face is probably recognizable. Your friend was asking about his I.D. so he probably gave a name. You probably gave your name when you signed that form, I'm sure that form procedure is done for a reason. Now, you can never return to the poolroom because

A. They will probably find out you stole it, and kick you out

B. The owner will find out you stole it, and kick your ass along with the rest of your friends

C. Your friends will want to kick your ass for getting them into this shit.

Karma is a bitch, and there aint no running from it.

Re: Re: Re: so i got an ipod today... for free

Originally posted by JesusMachine

you sound type jelly...

if you write (which i'm assuming you do), then i'm sure that you could do $500 worth of damage with in 5 min.

get the fuck over this bullshit karma.

word karma doesnt exist everyone get off the hippy dick

aight, here is how i see it

if the kid who found the iPod and kept it, that is a ton more understandable than the little whiney bitch kid who pulled his eyelids up and cried like his dad was stickin it in his ass. Here is my reasoning

The kid who found it, found it by his own accord, he has every right to keep the damn iPod out of the good ole finders keepers rule. The kid who lost it, lost it and therefore he is stupid for losing a 500 dollar item. He should have a little bit of punishement for that stupidity.

The gentlemen who took it should get hit by a mac truck truckin' iPods to the store because the kid who found it, turned in the 500 dollar item with the hopes that the guy who lost it would recieve it. The good deed of said gentlemen is totally taken away because this little 15 year old fuck took it from him.

I sincerly hope aids strickes you somehow when you touch the iPod because you suck more balls than the 7th street whore.

I bet he does change his name, you know he is keeping a tab on this thread, he just realized that people on 12oz arent as heartless as he is. Come on kid, post, you can listen to your iPod while you type,,,,,bitch.

Archived