i got no fucking game mother fucker

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i can talk to all the female friends i dont try and get with easily as fuck

but when i try to talk to females i wanna get with i fuck up.....fuck marijauna for making me say stupid shit!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

check it...theres like 3 females here

the main one i want to get with, i kinda fumble my shit up when im talking to her

the other 2....i can flow hella easy, both are jocking like fuck and its not that hard to talk to them...but i want the main prize

chick number 1 cant kick it this weekend....i hate trygint to talk to girls when im mildy stoned on the phone

funny shit is chick number 2 wants to smoke up some dank with me...im gonna pretend hit the dank and just try and spit sober

Guest -MOE LESTER-

im a confused mafucka....i wanna invest time in number 1 cus i kno she would be a banging ass girlfriend....i wanna play captain saveahoe on this one cus shes cool as fuck

number 2 and 3 are cool but i dont want the boyfriend tip with them...i just wanna fuck around a bit...i got this fourth hurt ass bitch but shes a last chance shit fuck