+5000+

Abracadabra

Originally posted by DETO

Mr. ABRACADABRA got deto's package... :rolleyes:

(*homoblock on!*)

he did indeed. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'> for the postal service actually working for once.

btw devilush...the xmas card i sent to you was actually returned to me. i don't know what the hell happened there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by E MARTYR

I think i deserve a little credit for you reaching 5000. Seeings how about 3/5 of your total post count delt with quoting me, talking shit to me, or just being in one of my threads.

:lol:

3/5?? your sense of self-importance is blown way out of proportion there kid. deflate your e-ego there a bit will ya.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

is it time for me to come visit? it's well overdue sweety. unfortunately it costs more money than i have to get over there. i'm going to denmark in june all going well, but next destination after that is san francisco devs. depending on how much i get back on my tax this year will dictate how soon i can make it over there. you do realise there is nothing stopping you from coming to visit me too ya know? :crazy:

i know. actually money is holding me back. if i had money right now, honestly...i would make my way to see you. so you can take me out and buy me a shit laod of slurpees. then we'd have brain freeze together.

Archived