drunk talk

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit, I missed this thread again. I wasn’t so drunk last night, but I was definitely fucked up. I went to a hotel jam where I just sat and felt bloated. The girl who invited me is boring as hell, and I’m not attracted to her, but she tried, oh how she tried. I like her friend, still. This is one of the worst hangovers I’ve had in recent times.

Hey, slave_o, ain’t nothing wrong with being alone. That’s how I prefer to be. And minute man? That has to be an exaggeration. Unless the dude literally doesn’t give a fuck about how you feel, which I know isn’t true.

Originally posted by slave_one

btw, just out of curiosity, is it bcuz i'm asian?

yes, of course it is slave, you know that!

Holey shit I was drunk when i came home last night. I had something like 5 vodka tonics, three screwdrivers, a shot of jaeger and a pint or two of stella artois....

Ha ha, I was totally mashing the keys when i was typing and then i started hitting on Slave One....ha ha ha, good old drunk and horny me...ha ha

I regret nothing

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by slave_one

here's a topic discussion:

guys: when a lady is drunk (like someone you know or don't know), does that give you the right/permission to take advantage of them? what is your take? there are girls who want to be taken advantage of, and then there are some who don't know how to control themselves when they're drunk and make it look like they're asking for it, but really don't know what they're in for...

talk amongst yourselves.

Taken advantage of? psh... I'm seriously dangerous when I'm drunk because I tend to do everything I'm too shy to do when sober (trying to take advantage of guys or cop a feel on the sly... :innocent: ). Guys don't mind much... :lol:

It's fun to be rowdy to the point right before you're too drunk to do anything but where you can still blame everything on the alcohol.