drunk talk

slave_one

I got pretty drunk and started a cat fight last night.

This girl pushed my boy when we were leaving the bar. She got in his face and said shit like "what the fuck are you gonna do about it?" when he was being polite. He's a guy, so of course he's not going to lay her hands on her, but I will.

I confronted her outside. I got in her face and she pushed me. I swung at her, and she fell back. Before I could swing at her again one of my girlfriends was already on it, and was punching her in the face. My boy tried to break it up, and the girl slapped my boy. One of my girlfriends saw that, flew out of the car, and started throwing fast hard punches at this girl. My boy is one of our best-friends so we weren't gonna let some dumb broad talk shit to him just because she knows he will never fight her.

We didn't beat her up that bad because there was like 6 people blocking us, but we did make her nose bleed pretty good.

On a lighter note, slave one we should chill, listen to tunes, and paint a wall sometime (soon as the rain goes away).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aw man.. too late to get in on this? I'm in a talkative mood tonight.

I hate alcohol, but I'm drunk.

It seems the hard stuff (vodka, etc.) is intolerable to me now.. I'm a Yuengling (beer) man these days. I used to hate beer. Hard liquor makes me want to yak.

Anyway, I hate alcohol.

Uphill skiiing? Explain please.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

On a lighter note, slave one we should chill, listen to tunes, and paint a wall sometime (soon as the rain goes away).

sup homegirl? i'm down to chill and paint.

hit me up: sherm@shermgrafik.com

maybe i'll get drunk again so we can keep this thread up top...this is fun

i wanna give a shout out to dlush and weapon x.

Oh girl your silhouette make me wanna light a cigarette

My name Kanye from the Jigga set Twista set get it wet

Ooh girl your breath is HARSH

Cover your mouth up like you got SARS

Off them tracks yea I bought them cars

Still killa a nigga on 16 bars

We ain't sweatin' to the oldies we jukin to a cold beat

Maybe one day girl we can bone

so you can brag to all your homies now

But I still mess with a big firl if you ain't fit girl I'll hit girl

1 and you brought 2 friends OK 3 more now hop in the Benz

Four door do you know the difference between a 5, 6, 7, 8

All the mocha lattes you gotta do Pilates

You gotta pop this tape in before you start back dating

Hustlers, gangstas, all us, ballas

You must be starvin. I’m telling you, this rotweiler sheds large. There was hairs in the shot glass and everything. That didn’t stop me, though.

On my mind is a lot of things – like how come all those “say no to drugs” buttons, posters, tv commercials, etc. didn’t work on me?

Your logic is undefeatable. I heard this one guy call another guy (a half black half Chinese guy) a bruised banana.

How’s your night been? Drunken good times, I hope? It is so late here (west coast is behind the times), but I gotta eat my dinner before I go to bed.

we are the sultans of swing.....

in all m drunken glory...i know hat i watn to do but all the shit i have to ehar from everyoen else is drivign me insane.....im not drunk alll the time but people seem to like to talk to me like i am....adn even if i was..so aht....people like to bicker about the thorn in everyone elses eye rather than notice the log in their own......judgejudgejudge......and what after that......well all give ourselves titles and we wotn ever have been aware enough to know who is what they title themselves or not.....but all the imperfections and bullshit willbe accepted as truth adn as perfection adn when we dotn fit the bill itll will be too late to change and the simple thought of thigns uch as this will be obsurd......are friends the answer....sticking together...nah..i doubt it.....cus the secodn they get the chance they will take avantage of the fact that ou are weaker than they are.....truth, honor, fear, and instinct....what can u do?...nothing but make assumptionsand seewho coems home......

Originally posted by slave_one

i wanna give a shout out to dlush and weapon x.

awe how nice. whhhhaaaaaaddddduuuuuppp??! xoxoxox

someone say uphill skiing?? tt pretty much said it.....well thats in my context.

last night idnt do shit. which was all good because i didnt get sleep. i zonked out at 8:30. fell asleep in my velour suit. the hubby had to change me in bed. felt like a lil kid. BUT i gots me 13 hourse of sleep.

i love sleep.

I just wanna say i hate alla the dirty littlew cunts on brick slayers thatn post their shiot photosd of carappy scribe tags and when I come to show their little asses up with my superiors l fl flicks they try to ay i don'yt have the berf or something olike that.

Fucking high school littel fucks...don;'t have the sort of hours that I have dealt with putting in recording the bay area scenbe adns hiot.

I want a vodka ntonoic e liuke robert madfe rarlier tonight

fuck, i want to have sex but I am at ,y gf's house tongiythA DN and her mom is mom andf aso we cannot do it andf her birth control ran out and I acvtually have to use condoms....fuck,,,./.. I am am keyed on vodaka tonics but I nbevre revr never ever have liumes wioth them because itr hurts my stomach

Originally posted by slave_one

hmm...do you ever get tired of having sex with the same person?

cuz i've been feeling that way as of late...minuteman...oops did i type that outloud?

but alas, til death do us part...

uhmmm...well.. you can come have a threesome with me and my gf....uhm...errr..neveer minbd...that's just the eight vodaka tonics I had earlier doing the taliing k talking rigftht now

Archived